• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat Jiuhukia Cried When Dead Father's Hospital Bill Gets Reduced From RM11000 To RM31!

Re: Jiuhukia Cried When Dead Father's Hospital Bill Gets Reduced From RM11000 To RM31

don't kpkb so much. go to jiuhu and live there if you think you get cheaper and better medical care there.

Wunderfool

Re: Jiuhukia Cried When Dead Father's Hospital Bill Gets Reduced From RM11000 To RM31

KBW is right . If you want cheap medical care in your old age, go to JB.

don't kpkb so much. go to jiuhu and live there if you think you get cheaper and better medical care there.
u entitled discount oni if u r msian citizen ...

Don't know. All the cabbies I've encountered in JB are Malays.

Strange indeed cos i encountered Indian n Chinese cabbies too. Esp at JB ctr...n Bt Indah area too. Maybe u dont take JB cabs tat often.

This is truly what I call son of the soil,tears just rolled down my cheeks.

Sinkies better buck up and serve NS ok!!NS is a privilege!!

Tats rite.

Assuming wat the media said abt Najib makan rasua was true. At least his garment take care of their rakyat medical problem regardless of race. SIinkieland?

Btw i am not endorsg rasua.

Strange indeed cos i encountered Indian n Chinese cabbies too. Esp at JB ctr...n Bt Indah area too. Maybe u dont take JB cabs tat often.

I usually get a cab opposite City Square Mall & not all cabbies are chatty.

Don't know. All the cabbies I've encountered in JB are Malays.

You must be very 'lucky' indeed....ha ha ha....mostly Malays , yes!...but I have sat in taxis driven by Chinese & Indians too....& in KL also.

Go to Jalan Ah Fook....& near where there is a street there, they have a casket company...you can get taxis around there..

Brightkid

Sinkies will also cry when they see their medical bill.

But take heart that for every thousands you pay, there at least one who can then pay $8 for his heart operation. Nevermind his already a millionaire and you just a jobless peasant.

You forgot our 'dear' government gives you discount, now $40,000, after discount $18,888.88, Pioneer, further discount, now, $8,888.88.....but your medisave is only $388.88...don't worry....you can get medicare....& stretch your payment to $88.88 for the next 10 years...

Take heart....they 'take care' of you...the $8 one is the "special one"....to get special discount, you must be a MEMBER...are you a "member"??

Nowadays u can book grab too. U can cancel d bookg if driver is a Malay. An option tere.

You forgot our 'dear' government gives you discount, now $40,000, after discount $18,888.88, Pioneer, further discount, now, $8,888.88.....but your medisave is only $388.88...don't worry....you can get medicare....& stretch your payment to $88.88 for the next 10 years...

Take heart....they 'take care' of you...the $8 one is the "special one"....to get special discount, you must be a MEMBER...are you a "member"??

Not tat a big deal lah PG. Not tat garment bear all d costs. Still nid to pay end of d day.

That is the beauty of it all. Whether you a peasant or a millionaire, you get a heart bypass for $8. Fair for everyone. :smile:

hows the health care standard over there?how much if want to stay in A class ward with intercontinental breakfast and lunch?

That is the beauty of it all. Whether you a peasant or a millionaire, you get a heart bypass for $8. Fair for everyone. :smile:

the millionaire part i understand how,but peasants got such thing?

garlic

Mudlaysia elections coming lah..