• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Millions of Cockroaches at HDB beehives can make medicine or not?

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Food poisoning at hawker ctes In singapore is veri common.You die your biz!
You see thousands and millions of cockroaches at HDB refuse chambers, at your refuse hops, in your kitchens---they are from the HDB refuse shafts.

This damn bloody disgusted shaft is maintained by HDB town councils.

How many times you see these baboons inspect the shafts.

No fumigating, no thorough cleaning, vermins are lurking.

Just wait and see, HDB flats will see the most massive food poisoning in singapore history.

And when this happens, ungracious singaporeans or ungracious PAP baboons are not unhygienic.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>Pests are smart.You only find them where they find food.But they classify shit as their food too.And HDB rubbish chutes are their heaven.Why?Because foreign coolies and Peony/PRC prostitutes had turned even the most urban HDB estates into little slums.Why?Because you can move them away from their slum infested homelands but you cannot remove the slum from their minds.That's why.

I had an opportunity(sic) to walk through a dormitory entirely occupied by Bangla coolies.My guide wore shoes right into their bedrooms and I took mine off.I quickly rushed to put it on again.That says a lot.Penoys and PRC has the worst of toilet habits.PRC students tend to keep opened food stuffs in their cupboards attracting cockroaches and lizards.

Ah Tiongs and Bangla coolies even throw shit through HDB rubbish chutes.So with so many little slums sprouting in HDB estates cockroaches,rats and lizards lives happily ever after.