• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Man Screamed Like A Girl And Swallowed Glass From His Windscreen!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1-37.jpg

32 year old Alex Chang was driving home along the CTE when a red stool suddenly fell from the 'sky' and smashed onto his windscreen. The impact was so great that his windscreen was shattered and he swallowed glass shards when he screamed.

He was taken to hospital with neck pain. It is unclear where the red stool came from but it was speculated it could have fell off a lorry travelling in the opposition direction or someone could have thrown it down the overhead bridge on purpose.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...te-tunnel-driver-swallows-glass-shards-impact
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
LOL!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

This is the FUNNIEST thing I have read this morning. Thank you JohnTan.

I am just picturing that Glenn Ong looking guy screaming then swallowing the glass......HAHAHHAHA!

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong the MOST FUNNY SHIT is JohnTan loves posting rubbish everyday by copying and pasting in sammyboy forum :rolleyes: :biggrin:

What a loser lol :biggrin:

image.png

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

This is the FUNNIEST thing I have read this morning. Thank you JohnTan.

I am just picturing that Glenn Ong looking guy screaming then swallowing the glass......HAHAHHAHA!

Heeheehee! JohnTan posts the best thread titles. :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally understandable! Who wouldn't get a shock when this happens out of the blue ? You were cruising along the highway. Out of nowhere, an alien , something red smashed your windscreen just before your eyes. You thought a bloody body had landed on your car .... you panicked and screamed. The impact of the bloody thing smashed the windscreen and the glass shards pierced into your neck and some went into your mouth. You almost choke to death. Good grief... you managed to keep some of your sanity to jam break and stop the car. You could barely breathe and had to crawl out of the car , gasping for air. What's the heck is that ? You wondered.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Got this in my reputation comment from LOL2015

"FUCKING USELESS DOG.SINCE U LEFT JUST FUFK OFF FAR AWAY FROM SINGAPOREAN STUFF.U THINK U UPPER CLASS .U JUST A RUNAWAY DOG son of PROSTITUTED"

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Totally understandable! Who wouldn't get a shock when this happens out of the blue ? You were cruising along the highway. Out of nowhere, an alien , something red smashed your windscreen just before your eyes. You thought a bloody body had landed on your car .... you panicked and screamed. The impact of the bloody thing smashed the windscreen and the glass shards pierced into your neck and some went into your mouth. You almost died of shock. Good grief... you managed to keep some of your sanity to jam break and stop the car. You could barely breathe and had to crawl out of the car , gasping for air. What's the heck is that ? You wondered.

Yes. But you have to agree it is funny.

Maybe it had something to do with the fact that prior to reading this I had just watched this video
https://www.facebook.com/163155964131661/videos/289575338156389/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Totally understandable! Who wouldn't get a shock when this happens out of the blue ? You were cruising along the highway. Out of nowhere, an alien , something red smashed your windscreen just before your eyes. You thought a bloody body had landed on your car .... you panicked and screamed. The impact of the bloody thing smashed the windscreen and the glass shards pierced into your neck and some went into your mouth. You almost choke to death. Good grief... you managed to keep some of your sanity to jam break and stop the car. You could barely breathe and had to crawl out of the car , gasping for air. What's the heck is that ? You wondered.

I would remain calm when a red alien smashes through my windscreen and face death bravely in the face. What a shame for a grown man to scream like a girl and swallow glass. He should have killed himself to redeem what's left of his honour.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would remain calm when a red alien smashes through my windscreen and face death bravely in the face. What a shame for a grown man to scream like a girl and swallow glass. He should have killed himself to redeem what's left of his honour.

Betchu, say say only lahhh....real thing happen, same same will still scream like ku niang....

.....facing death suddenly....what a laugh.....if so lahhh, what experience have johnny boy gone through to deserve such self praise...pray tell....or prayers become ..........knell......:eek:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

My fellow Chinese dog as a chink you are a coward and a girly man you would have screamed out loud like a bitch cos we chinks are girlies. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a stone hit my windshield with a loud "piak" while i was going at 80 mph on the freeway and instead of getting startled 2nd nature and 1st instinct were to focus on traffic on the freeway and then assess where exactly the sharp sound came from and the impact spot. sure enough there was a new chip and crack in the middle of windscreen. otherwise, there's gotta be other issues like a bullet hole somewhere and if blood was gushing out. the next focus was on who swerved suddenly in freeway and let loose a gravel or part of asphalt. or if there was a dirt and gravel rig. unlike sg, dirt and gravel trucks are not required to cover load on roads and freeways. and they can go top speed at 90 mph. thanks to pap, dirt and gravel trucks are required to cover loads and speed limit in sg is capped at 80 kmph. sinkies must kiss their pappy masters' arses for keeping roads safe.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My fellow Chinese dog as a chink you are a coward and a girly man you would have screamed out loud like a bitch cos we chinks are girlies. :p
can't blame him.....when the glass shard slices thru his hot pussy, he doesn't do a pussy fart but calls out for an iced-pussy cream :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is why guniang sinkies should not be allowed behind the wheels of a automobile let alone a plane,can u imagine if this was a boeing 747 instead and a bird flew into the windscreen?the chao sinkie pilot would scream and piss himself and pass out yanking the controls hard right,causing the plane to bank steeper and steeper right till it loses lift,goes belly up and goes into a irrecoverable stall.

instead of hero on the hudson river,there will only be a permanent brown stain on the kallang river.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u mean like one of these?in space no one can hear u scream.

[video=youtube;CZ8AblM28Bs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ8AblM28Bs[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

A real man would have just swore and said "Shit", or "WTF". Only A male cunt like this guy will scream like a little girl.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A real man would have just swore and said "Shit", or "WTF". Only A male cunt like this guy will scream like a little girl.

The movie only showed the good part, but after show had ended, the hero went back to his room and wept. He couldn't stand the inner fears in him .

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is why guniang sinkies should not be allowed behind the wheels of a automobile let alone a plane,can u imagine if this was a boeing 747 instead and a bird flew into the windscreen?the chao sinkie pilot would scream and piss himself and pass out yanking the controls hard right,causing the plane to bank steeper and steeper right till it loses lift,goes belly up and goes into a irrecoverable stall.

instead of hero on the hudson river,there will only be a permanent brown stain on the kallang river.
that's why should sit at the back.....as never heard of a plane backing into a mountain :biggrin: