• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race: Man kills family friend he knows for 10 years over for new flat

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese dogs leongsam, johntan, TFBH: OH fuck! Now have to search for news of chinks committing crimes so that we can make racist remarks on chinks!

Chinese dog scrooballs: Shit! now must pretend to condemn that indian fellow by writing an essay and use bombastic words and clones to support me. :rolleyes:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ing-suffocating-elderly-family-friend-8837386

SINGAPORE: A 49-year-old man who strangled and suffocated an elderly woman to death, pressing a pillow over her face for 10 minutes until she stopped struggling, was on Thursday (May 11) convicted of culpable homicide not amounting to murder.

Unemployed and in desperate need of cash to pay for a new flat in Johor Bahru, P Mageswaran robbed and killed 62-year-old Kanny Lactmy, a family friend he had known for a decade, after she refused to lend him money.

On Dec 9, 2013, Mageswaran showed up at Mdm Kanny’s flat at Yishun Street 81 unannounced, and demanded she lend him S$2,000 to S$3,000 to pay a RM$5,000 (S$1,620) deposit on the flat. Mdm Kanny said she did not have that kind of money.

When the woman went to use the bathroom, Mageswaran ransacked the Yishun flat. He broke the lock on the wardrobe in the master bedroom to steal a box of jewellry valued at about S$10,000.

He was caught red handed by Mdm Kanny who threatened to call her son, who was also Mageswaran’s former boss, if he did not hand over the jewellry. Mageswaran pushed the elderly woman to the floor, snatched a pillow off the bed to smother her and grabbed her neck tightly.

The court heard that he strangled and suffocated her for about three to four minutes, before releasing his grip on her neck and using both hands to press down on the pillow over her face for another six to seven minutes until Mdm Kanny stopped struggling.

Mageswaran then left the flat, tucking the jewellry box into his jacket and pulling up the hood to shield his face from CCTV cameras.

The next day, he pawned the jewellry in Johor Bahru, where he lived, for RM$26,300. He used the money to pay for his new flat and to shower his wife with gifts.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm offended.
This shitskin did not rape the old desi???
He had chances before/after killing her and he didn't rape her????

Hang this useless shitskin! :oIo:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm offended.
This shitskin did not rape the old desi???
He had chances before/after killing her and he didn't rape her????
Hang this useless shitskin! :oIo:
pse don't hang this ahneh, lest his neck-crows a-fibroid.
he has to wait till the rigorous mortis sets in, and it wouldn't have made a (fucking) vast deferens :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That is what I keep saying. Malaysia is the land of dreams, and Zikapore is a shithole run by PAPzis. Where else in the world can an unemployed APuneh buy a flat? Not in Zikapore for sure.