• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PRC diplomats scolds S'pore, PAP sends Tommy Koh to defend, PRC will war with us soon

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PRC diplomats scolds S'pore, PAP sends Tommy Koh to defend, PRC will war with us

Another sticking point for Mr Ruan was Singapore’s relationship with the United States. Mr Ruan apparently took issue with Singapore allowing the US to deploy military vessels and aircraft meant for “close-in reconnaissance in China’s South China Sea” since last year.

The chinese already know this and mentioned it.

tiong spies all over in sg including gov institutions and so called "sensitive" facilities. for sure, they are already deep deep in sembangwang, paya labia, and chiongi carrying pink ic's.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PRC diplomats scolds S'pore, PAP sends Tommy Koh to defend, PRC will war with us

This tommy Koh apparently went to bed w PAP, anyone know why he wasn't invited to drink tea ? Or he rejected the cup of tea ? Just curious.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you expect when you have a 2 headed chindian snake appointed as your foreign minister?

Everything he's touched has turned to shit: YOG at ministry of culture, dengue epidemic at NEA. As the foreign minister he'll turn us into a hermit nation like North Korea

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

As the foreign minister he'll turn us into a hermit nation like North Korea

Vivi asked for this position ok? He asked for it... Teehee...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What do you expect when you have a 2 headed chindian snake appointed as your foreign minister?

Everything he's touched has turned to shit: YOG at ministry of culture, dengue epidemic at NEA. As the foreign minister he'll turn us into a hermit nation like North Korea

Can you imagine a nation that we have so much dealings with is pissed off because we resupplied and sheltered the US NAvy when they were on their way to Japan? Imagine what a nutcase country like North Korea will do to us for aiding and abetting the US NAvy?.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Vivi asked for this position ok? He asked for it... Teehee...

This generation of
leedership has shit for brains when it comes to diplomacy. this is clear to me. They should just adopt a neutral and non aligned foreign policy like the Swiss. That way, they can't piss off anyone if they are not affiliated with anyone.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This generation of
leedership has shit for brains when it comes to diplomacy. this is clear to me. They should just adopt a neutral and non aligned foreign policy like the Swiss. That way, they can't piss off anyone if they are not affiliated with anyone.

Only Lky had the sly to play both sides and play it well. This game is not for bookworms. It will ruin the whole country.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Imagine an eminent superpower fighting with a small tiny dot of a country. Seriously their foreign minister surely has more worldy matters to look at.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Imagine an eminent superpower fighting with a small tiny dot of a country. Seriously their foreign minister surely has more worldy matters to look at.

Nuce try. They aren't fighting *us*. They're trying to fix a gaping hole in the wall which is holding back an aggressive beast

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This is the story of history. US versus Panama, Grenada, etc. Russian versus Astan, China versus Tibet. etc. Nothing new. What is the PAP going to do about it? Sit there and take it?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

International politics has always been ruled by the fist of might.

Firstly Our so called 'rule of law' is also highly selective since we support invasion of Iraq and Libya which had very little legal basis.

Secondly what constitue rule of law? Is it based on UNSC? Where decision making process in itself is highly politicise weighing the interests of various stakeholders.

And talk about international arbitration like ICJ, PCA. The binding part is dependent on the goodwill of the disputing parties to abide by it ruling. Hence settling disputes through arbitration requires the agreement of the disputing parties to agree upon rather than unilateral action.

Thirdly ICC as international court dealing with war crime only prosecute war criminals from the losing side as per historical records. This itself is again selective and one sided.

And now our dear MFA is talking about international law? Does our FM Vivien knows anything about international affairs? I am highly doubtful about his ability.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only Lky had the sly to play both sides and play it well. This game is not for bookworms. It will ruin the whole country.

Seriously you must understand. LKY was a translator when Jap came on to this island and he became like one of the Jap during the war time. After Jap left, British return. He sided with the communist to fight for the independence of Singapore. Once Singapore got her independent, LKY sided with the British and lock up his collegue from PAP and he too sided British to fight the communist.

From all these i mentioned, you think the survival game can be taught using school books ? Or suddenly our Minister can be a LKY using the quotation from LKY.

Read this :

I have spent my life, so much of it, building up this country. There’s nothing more that I need to do. At the end of the day, what have I got? A successful Singapore. What have I given up? My life.’”

You see, this Master orator still can make you feel guilty and manipulate your emotion with his words till his last day.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Firstly Our so called 'rule of law' is also highly selective since we support invasion of Iraq and Libya which had very little legal basis.

Secondly what constitue rule of law? Is it based on UNSC? Where decision making process in itself is highly politicise weighing the interests of various stakeholders.

And talk about international arbitration like ICJ, PCA. The binding part is dependent on the goodwill of the disputing parties to abide by it ruling. Hence settling disputes through arbitration requires the agreement of the disputing parties to agree upon rather than unilateral action.

Thirdly ICC as international court dealing with war crime only prosecute war criminals from the losing side as per historical records. This itself is again selective and one sided.

And now our dear MFA is talking about international law? Does our FM Vivien knows anything about international affairs? I am highly doubtful about his ability.

They know nothing about international law. Nor do they care about international law. For a govt who consistently abuse and ignore its own country's law for its own good and to stay in power, talking about following international law is the high point of hypocrisy.

Its probably the US and Obama who asked the stupid PAP to stir up shit in ASEAN and try to get ASEAN to adopt a more anti-Chinese posture. This is now the result. The chinese have identified the ringleader of the shit stirrers and is now giving him shit.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you have the will to enforce it , then i think you can talk about international law. Hence Rule of Law is totally accepted and relevant. If you can't enforced, then i think it's a total waste and unwise, keep harping about it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Seriously you must understand. LKY was a translator when Jap came on to this island and he became like one of the Jap during the war time. After Jap left, British return. He sided with the communist to fight for the independence of Singapore. Once Singapore got her independent, LKY sided with the British and lock up his collegue from PAP and he too sided British to fight the communist.

From all these i mentioned, you think the survival game can be taught using school books ? Or suddenly our Minister can be a LKY using the quotation from LKY.

Read this :

I have spent my life, so much of it, building up this country. There’s nothing more that I need to do. At the end of the day, what have I got? A successful Singapore. What have I given up? My life.’”

You see, this Master orator still can make you feel guilty and manipulate your emotion with his words till his last day.

He forgot to mention he gave up his life and about $2 billion in corruption money?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

This generation of leedership has shit for brains when it comes to diplomacy.

The SCS cards must be played right.

Kim would love a war just to consolidate his power in "true Korea", a common enemy (Trump) is one of the fastest way to unite those factions within. Rooskies and Cheena would love to keep their buffer intact, covertly or openly assisting Kim would serve the same signals to the west. SK could be sacrificed despite the presence of the 7th fleet.

Now you have USS Ronald Reagan replacing USS Carl Vinson and I wonder why...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed on most except SK. It will not come to that - its in the interest of the big powers to keep the young dictator in place by taking out his weapons capability. They will kick him in the balls real hard as no one wants millions of refugees and a full blown war.

The SCS cards must be played right.

Kim would love a war just to consolidate his power in "true Korea", a common enemy (Trump) is one of the fastest way to unite those factions within. Rooskies and Cheena would love to keep their buffer intact, covertly or openly assisting Kim would serve the same signals to the west. SK could be sacrificed despite the presence of the 7th fleet.

Now you have USS Ronald Reagan replacing USS Carl Vinson and I wonder why...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Read this :

the PM and his cabinet run Singapore's economy just like they do politics,two dimensional and non lateral thinking and by the textbook,unable to conceptualize beyond the third and fourth dimension like einstein's theory of relativity......the best politicians and entrepreneurs are highly creative....putin for example.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

it's ok, i told eleven no need give me face, wanna scold just do it.

but after 7, mao tai and ktv girls on him.