• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The double standards practice by muslims

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Can convert into islam but cannot convert out
2. Cannot donate blood but can accept blood from infidels
3. Can kill non-muslims, non-muslims cannot touch muslims
4. Can insult other religions, other religions cannot speak against Islam

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
5. Will keep silent when Islamic terrorists killed non-muslims, but will make big noise when a single muslim is killed by a non-muslim

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion of the dumb. Their societies will not be able to sustain in the long term. Thoughts and practices are incompatible with lifestyles/trends in a progressive society and science if they keep looking at their holy book to justify their lives. Just look at all the current muslim dominant countries - what have they produced in terms of scientific or artistic achievements? Zilch!

Cheers!

They call it the religion of peace.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dulux cat hitam. Initially i tot of answerg ur post. But u refuse to divulge ur belief. So i dont want to waste my x ya.

Oh...btw. Since u got so much x to hunt high n low for islamic news. Hw come u never go n reply/defend ur "indian" race when so much insults were hurled on u/race fm ur good mate Jah Jamban n his croonies? So much for ur self proclaimed "indian" race...

Last edited: