• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Brand New (3rd Day) Gay-Phone 7 Exploded in user's plam into flame, injured Ang Moh

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This record of Gay-Phone Inc's Gay-phone 7 is 10X Worse than Any Samsung Note 7 incidents!

Ang Moh's hand which was holding the new phone answering a call, turned into Nigger's color!

http://tech.sina.com.cn/t/2017-05-09/doc-ifyeychk7160399.shtml

英国一男子用iPhone 7接电话时手机爆炸 手掌受伤

2017年05月09日 07:48 新浪科技 微博
//d9.sina.com.cn/pfpghc2/201606/23/fb46c92323b448b6bcee0c1ca149c326.jpg

新浪科技讯 北京时间5月9日早间消息,来自英国绍斯波特(Southport)的一名42岁男子李·海耶斯(Lee Hayes)表示,在用一部iPhone 7接电话时,手机突然发生爆炸。

海耶斯表示,他拿到这部iPhone 7只有3天。“手机放在厨房台面上,我听到铃声响起。当我触摸屏幕,接听电话时,手机突然爆炸。”他对手机爆炸和嘶嘶声的描述与此前许多关于手机爆炸的描述类似。

苹果尚未对此做出回应。

根据《太阳报》的报道,爆炸导致许多玻璃渣刺入了海耶斯的手掌,手机的燃烧甚至给厨房台面留下了印迹。

海耶斯是一名半职业的飞镖运动员。他表示,此次受伤导致他无法参加比赛,因此他考虑起诉苹果。

当手机发生爆炸时,原因常常被认为是电池。例如,三星Galaxy Note7的一系列起火爆炸事件就是如此。当时,曾有一名用户起诉三星,称手机在自己的裤子口袋里爆炸。

海耶斯认为自己还算幸运。“这是令人不快的受伤,我的手掌流血严重。不过,情况本来有可能更糟糕,我可能会失去一只手。”(维金)

https://fossbytes.com/iphone-explodes-in-users-hand-causes-heavy-bleeding-i-could-have-lost-my-hand/

iPhone Explodes In Man’s Hand, Causes Heavy Bleeding — “I Could Have Lost My Hand”

Think twice before taking a call on your iPhone 7.
May 9, 2017
Facebook
Twitter

iPhone 7 Blast Lee Hayes main
Image: Peter Powell

Short Bytes: In another iPhone 7 blast incident, England-based 42-year-old Lee Hayes got his right hand seriously injured. He swiped on the screen in order to take a call when his three days old iPhone 7 burst into flames. Hayes has got the device replaced and is thinking about some legal action.
iPhone 8 rumors have started to appear on the internet but iPhone 7 bomb stories aren’t coming to an end. This time, the victim is a 42-year-old man named Lee Hayes whose iPhone 7 burst into flames when he was about to take a call.

“It was on the bench in the kitchen and I heard it ringing. As soon as I touched the screen to answer it the phone just exploded,” said Hayes who had owned the deceased iPhone for only three days.

Also Read: Apple Has More Than $250 Billion Cash In Bank Right Now

“Loads of tiny shards of glass were embedded in my hand and my girlfriend has been picking them out for days,” he added.

“It was a nasty injury – my
hand was bleeding quite heavily – but it could have been so much worse. I could have lost my hand.”
iPhone 7 Blast Lee Hayes1
Image: Peter Powell

Hayes, a resident of Southport, Merseyside, got his iPhone 7 replaced from O2 after he complained about the accident, but he wasn’t able to get any compensation. He is also considering to take some legal action.

Apple has declined to make any comment. However, they might do some internal investigation as they did in the case of Brianna Olivas who recorded video of her burning iPhone 7.

If you have something to add, drop your thoughts and feedback.

Also Read: Report: Facebook Is Launching TV Service In June, Mostly Free

LEARN TO CODE SQUARE AD
SOURCEThe Sun
Facebook
Twitter

nintchdbpict000321040376-e1494199891197.jpg

iPhone-7-Blast-Lee-Hayes-main-640x335.jpg

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Brand New (3rd Day) Gay-Phone 7 Exploded in user's plam into flame, injured Ang M

https://www.cnet.com/news/man-claims-iphone-7-exploded-when-he-answered-it/

British man claims iPhone 7 exploded when he answered it

Commentary: A darts player says his hand was speared with glass after his Apple device blew up, according to a report.
Tech Culture

Chris Matyszczyk mugshot
by Chris Matyszczyk
May 8, 2017 2:45 PM PDT
@ChrisMatyszczyk

Technically Incorrect offers a slightly twisted take on the tech that's taken over our lives.
iphone-7-plus-fire-brianna-olivas-2.jpg
Enlarge Image

This isn't the first time an iPhone was accused of catching fire. This was Brianna Olivas' phone earlier this year.
Courtesy of Brianna Olivas

He swiped right. And then boom.

That's the story told by Brit Lee Hayes of his unfortunate encounter with his iPhone 7.

He told the Sun that he'd only had it for three days and was answering a call when it allegedly just blew up on him.

"It was on the bench in the kitchen and I heard it ringing. As soon as I touched the screen to answer it the phone just exploded," he reportedly said.

His description of a loud bang and a sizzling noise is consistent with many reports of phones spontaneously combusting.

Apple didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.

Hayes, 42, of Southport, England, reportedly told the Sun that he had many small shards of glass embedded in his hand and that the phone had left burn marks on the kitchen bench where it had been sitting.

Hayes is a semi-professional darts player who calls himself "The Scorpion." He told the Sun his injuries have prevented him from competing and he's thinking of suing Apple.

It's appears that Hayes, himself, has been involved in legal issues before. As the Southport OTS News reported, a Lee "The Scorpion" Hayes was convicted last year of perverting the course of justice. Hayes didn't respond to two requests for comment.
More Technically Incorrect

Hillary Clinton tweet-sniffs at media after Macron win
Draymond Green's blissfully mean way of shrinking phone time
Apple exec mocks Google Home and Amazon Echo

When phones explode, blame often lies with the batteries -- as was the case with Samsung's now infamous Galaxy Note 7. In that case, one customer sued Samsung because he alleged that the phone exploded in his pants.

It doesn't seem to matter which brand it might be or even the age of the phone. Phones are electronic devices and they can go wrong.

Hayes told the Sun he considers himself relatively lucky.

"It was a nasty injury -- my hand was bleeding quite heavily -- but it could have been so much worse. I could have lost my hand," he said.

Technically Incorrect: Bringing you a fresh and irreverent take on tech.

Solving for XX: The industry seeks to overcome outdated ideas about "women in tech."

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Brand New (3rd Day) Gay-Phone 7 Exploded in user's plam into flame, injured Ang M

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3505348/iphone-blast-spears-dads-hand/

burner phone Dad reveals horrifying moment his iPhone suddenly burst into flames and speared his hand with shards of glass

Lee Hayes, 42, says his phone exploded as he swiped the screen and injury has forced him to take time off from darts career
Exclusive
By Sarah Ridley
8th May 2017, 1:54 am
Updated: 9th May 2017, 2:39 am

Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)

Comments

A DAD has told how his iPhone suddenly exploded — spearing his hand with shards of glass.

Lee Hayes, 42, says it burst into flames as he swiped the screen to take a call.

Lee Hayes says his iPhone burst into flames when he swiped right to take a call
Peter Powell
Lee Hayes says his iPhone burst into flames when he swiped right to take a call

He had owned the new iPhone 7 for just three days when it blew up. The dad of four was left with burns and is still picking glass out of his hand.

He said: “It was on the bench in the kitchen and I heard it ringing. As soon as I touched the screen to answer it the phone just exploded.

“There was a loud bang and a sizzling noise and the force of the blast shattered the screen.

He had owned the iPhone for just 3 days when it blew up
Peter Powell
He had owned the iPhone for just 3 days when it blew up

The dad of four was left with burns and is still picking glass out of his hand
Peter Powell
The dad of four was left with burns and is still picking glass out of his hand

“Loads of tiny shards of glass were embedded in my hand and my girlfriend has been picking them out for days.

“It was a nasty injury – my hand was bleeding quite heavily – but it could have been so much worse. I could have lost my hand.

“My girlfriend’s two-year-old son was in the house so it could have just as easily been him.
MOST READ IN NEWS
THEME PARK TRAGEDY Girl, 11, on school trip dies after falling from Splash Canyon ride at Drayton Manor theme park
NEVER RAINS IT POURS Putin spends £1.3m spiking clouds with chemicals to create Victory Day sun... but is still defeated by weather
DEVIL DOG OWNER First picture of man, 35, who bred pack of 'XXL' American Bully Dogs which broke out of his garden and mauled a two-year-old girl
JENNY FROM THE SHOWER BLOCK Raunchy TV presenter strips off on-screen AGAIN as she files report from the shower
PORKY FRIES Muslim diner horrified to discover he ate pork for first time after pub serves it in his side of chilli fries
SIGHT FOR SORE EYES Eye test inventor Ferdinand Monoyer is celebrated with a winking Google Doodle
PURE EVIL How 7-year-old went from a happy little boy to a starved and terrified child in just nine months thanks a campaign of TORTURE by his evil dad and stepmum before they fed his body to PIGS
SICK RIPPER RANT Yorkshire Ripper in sick Madeleine McCann rant saying parents 'were involved in disappearance'
ALGARVE ACID VICTIM First picture of Brit holiday rep, 29, left horrifically injured after being doused with TWO LITRES of acid - as it emerges assailant said 'sorry' before attacking her
ORAL SEX DEATH TRIAL Man asks to show jury his PENIS as evidence lover died accidentally choking during oral sex
FRANCE ON ALERT Hunt continues for 'three terror suspects' after cops failed to find them during Gare Du Nord lockdown
VLAD'S MEGA PARADE Vladimir Putin stages massive Victory Day parade featuring nukes, military vehicles and 10,000 troops that can 'repel any potential aggression'
HOW DID HE NOT CRASH? Shocking moment white van driver shot across junction at 60mph on wrong side of the road
SICK CYBERSEX DEN From tot's underwear to bondage cuffs, these horror pictures reveal the filthy home of sweating 'child sex predator who filmed dozens of kids for sick paedo ring'
MAULED BY LION Horrifying moment lion tamer is savaged by a raging beast in front of shocked kids at a French circus
JUNCK TALK BACKFIRED Juncker admits leaks about his Brexit dinner with Theresa May were a ‘serious mistake’
BUTCHERED ON FILM ISIS fanatics 'beheads Russian spy' in horrifying execution video to mark Putin’s Victory Day parade
KILLED BY ONE PUNCH 'Raging teen killed 6ft 4in gentle giant stepdad with one punch following row over allowance'
PLENTY MORE FISH INK THE SEA Fishmongers left baffled by TATTOOED FISH... but is all quite as it seems?

“The phone was so hot it left a mark on my kitchen unit where it had been sitting. It filled my home with horrible fumes too.

The semi-pro darts player, known as The Scorpion, will need time off until his right hand heals.

Lee, of Southport, Merseyside, complained to O2, who replaced the phone but refused compensation.

Lee says his hand was bleeding quite heavily after the phone burst into flames
Peter Powell
Lee says his hand was bleeding quite heavily after the phone burst into flames
Girl shocked as her iPhone 7 Plus overheats and belches smoke

He is considering taking legal action.

In February, Apple launched a probe after we revealed Brianna Olivas filmed her iPhone 7 exploding. O2 are now investigating Lee’s claim.

Apple declined to comment.

nintchdbpict000321040491-e1494200023447.jpg

nintchdbpict000321040389-e1494199959925.jpg

nintchdbpict000321040376-e1494199891197.jpg

nintchdbpict000321040367-e1494199864785.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mossad agents used to plant booby trapped exploding cellphones to kill their enemies

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mossad agents used to plant booby trapped exploding cellphones to kill their enemies

it's an isis app iladen with an iblowyourbrainsout icontrol imechanism that ican iactivate ilethal ilithium on your iphone.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

his hands must have heavy period he should wear sanitary pads