• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Girl defecates in drain while mother busy playing badminton

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
their relative did not bother covering her bits (both the vege and abalone) when leaving a lump of turd at hv mrt :eek:

their relative took the time to clean her arsehole, pulled up her knickers - and left the asswipe for good measure:p

wet tissue pack is reserved to chope table, to follow sinkie customs.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wet tissue pack is reserved to chope table, to follow sinkie customs.
if liddat, wait till a smart sinkie comes along to replace the wetwipes with his/her cheaper drywipes, and use it to clean his / her chopped table. can also use to clean either the kepala butoh or the puki pantat perfumed :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if liddat, wait till a smart sinkie comes along to replace the wetwipes with his/her cheaper drywipes, and use it to clean his / her chopped table. can also use to clean either the kepala butoh or the puki pantat perfumed :p

pandan phlavored pheminine pack may becum popular with pinays who prefer to perfume their puntang after a puki party. for tiongs, tip of middle finger will do.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is their culture. So sinkies have to learn and embrace new culture. Cannot be intolerant. This is the only way to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for the nation.

Ya man can't beat them just join them.
Either they integrate or sinkies integrate. And sinkies are the frogs in hot soup so they'll be naturals at it.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These behaviour can be easily addressed. The govt acted when Indian workers had the habit of holding hands during their sunday break. When the community complained, the agencies were informed and it stopped. All this govt is interested is that they fuel the economy with cheap labour. Same with the "high class" Indians. As it our country (when I last checked) all we have to do is list a set of poor behaviour that thes Indians do - cutting queue, pushing kids, their kids running around in restaurants, eating things inside supermarket without paying. It time to shame them.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
These behaviour can be easily addressed. The govt acted when Indian workers had the habit of holding hands during their sunday break. When the community complained, the agencies were informed and it stopped. All this govt is interested is that they fuel the economy with cheap labour. Same with the "high class" Indians. As it our country (when I last checked) all we have to do is list a set of poor behaviour that thes Indians do - cutting queue, pushing kids, their kids running around in restaurants, eating things inside supermarket without paying. It time to shame them.

Sounds like things have gotten a lot worse since I left in 2010.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's not so bad as samsters like to exaggerate and spread fake news. sg remains an extremely polite, friendly, and clean city. all these nasty news get floated to the top because of social media and are highly virally fake because of the extraordinary content. otherwise, 99% of sg is boring and mundane.

like this....crickets chirping and folks fishing quietly.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
it's not so bad as samsters like to exaggerate and spread fake news. sg remains an extremely polite, friendly, and clean city. all these nasty news get floated to the top because of social media and are highly virally fake because of the extraordinary content. otherwise, 99% of sg is boring and mundane.

like this....crickets chirping and folks fishing quietly.

View attachment 30425

Ah so it is still the same lah. (in certain parts of the island city)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies and visitors are generally well behaved and compliant. everybody mind their own biz in sg except when they get whacked for invading a choped table with sinkie bitch watching on the side.

IMG_4404.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah so it is still the same lah. (in certain parts of the island city)

even in chinatown tiong visitors are behaving quite well these days when they see my body covered with angkongkia. just got back from shaghigh. tiongs there have suddenly becum sinkies. very orderly, polite, neat, and surprisingly clean and proud of their city. it's a far cry from 6.9 years ago. they are very protective of their image these days. no more litter, no clearing of throat, smoking in hallways and lobbies is prohibited and is confined to enclosed rooms dedicated for smokers. even at airport. very impressed. shaghigh is now shining high. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I do seriously think they don't give a shit about PRCs shitting every where :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Of course they don't give a shit, its not their bungalow neighbourhood. If PRC shits start shitting in the drain outside their bungalow or semi D, they will roll the whole tactical unit to arrest them.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stomp used to carry video, pic of PRC kids urinating in the corner of MRT coach, in shopping mall basket etc. Social media carried it further. As excected they were told not to. HK too has the issues with locals confronting PRC and scolding them. The numbers are overwhelming.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I travel extensively in Europe and the US, and I always see hordes of PRC at the tourist sites and what not. But I never see one shit in any western country. Why they do that only to zikapore? They know a shit hole when they see one and when they see one, they shit in it. That's why there is all these problems in zikapore.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course they don't give a shit, its not their bungalow neighbourhood. If PRC shits start shitting in the drain outside their bungalow or semi D, they will roll the whole tactical unit to arrest them.

those are 3rd tier tiongs. 1st tier already in 1st world angmo cuntries among most educated, wealthiest, and successful business persons. 2nd tier also in angmo cuntries but working for 1st tier and angmos thus picking up good and clean manners. 3rd tier are those who can't make it to angmo cuntries thus settle for sg. the worst are still stuck in dog eat dog middle of road godforsaken towns and villages in tiongland. they are the ones who shit anywhere. even 4th tier mountain villagers in lijiang in yunnan don't anyhow shit. they have some village decorum and manners. some of my neighbors are 2nd tier. they cum from big cities in tiongland, and they are very image conscious. mend the fence, do the yard, sweep the driveways, grow flowers, trim hedges, mow the lawn, cut trees, pick fruit, maintain curb appeal. 3rd tier ones have gotten rich, move in, and leave their yard unattended, garages and porches cluttered with junk. these are the ones to watch out for. bunch of cavemen who hit the jackpot.