• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Girl defecates in drain while mother busy playing badminton

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I travel extensively in Europe and the US, and I always see hordes of PRC at the tourist sites and what not. But I never see one shit in any western country.
Maybe you were just lucky to have never seen something like this:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?217667-Chinese-tourist-shit-on-Oxford
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/468353/chinese-tourist-poo-outside-burberry-shop-bicester-village
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3260340/Bicester-Village-tourist-allows-boy-defecate-outside-Burberry-shop.html

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything that prc lover fupikee want to add on this?

Prc are filthy low class borish animals. End of story.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All Singapore Stuff,

Just wanted to share something that literally just happened 5 mins ago. I was walking back to my block when I saw a lady usher her kid to the drain, when I walked closer, I saw that the little girl (around 5yo) was squatting down with her pants partially off.

As I walked closer to my block, I saw that the little girl was literally defecating in the drain while the 2 adult ladies were playing badminton. And I shouted at them, pointing out the fact that this is unacceptable in public. I am assuming that these 2 women are probably China nationals because of their unmistakable accent. Of course, I might be wrong on this. But I have met them numerous time around my block and hearing their accent and style makes me around 90% sure they are China nationals.

Mind you, I'm not xenophobic, I have had pleasant experiences with foreigners from all countries. When I was reprimanding them, I did not mentioned anything to do with their nationality etc. And one of the adult had the cheek to rebutt me that saying it's just a little girl. It can't be a matter of urgency, I mean they literally stay upstairs, probably just too lazy to bring their kid up to do her business. But this just reminds me of the fact why Singaporeans are xenophobic. And I've made a complaint, and would not hesitate to call the neighborhood police the next time this happens.

Actually I just lodged a complaint to town council. Probably useless, but I was thinking that if the next time I were to make a police report, at least I could refer the police to the town council official documentation that it's not the first time. Probably still useless anyway.

Of course, I do not mean to stir any xenophobic feelings with this post, just merely trying to point out that if the government is encouraging us to be more receptive of foreigners, it should be conditional on the fact that they are decent and civilised humans.

weechuen

A.S.S. Contributor

No picture of her buttocks or vulva

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course in the drain. Else in the grass you still have to pick up the potty with your hands and keep her on leash.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
spot the two legged animal.

Dog_Cleaning_Poop.jpg

Holland-v-MRT.jpg

defecate-Admiralty-Link.jpg

20140901_poop_stomp.jpg