• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mediacock actor elvin ng shows off his new house

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I didn't realise that mediacorp artistes were that well paid. I was always under the impression that these SBC actors are paid something like $3k a month to shoot as many tv dramas as SBC wanted.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
5500 sqft Jesus,where can u buy a 5500 sqft house for the price of one SG condo?
It was mentioned that he paid the old house for $3.5M and another $1M for renovation. In total , he spent $4.5M on the new house.
It was also mentioned in the first paragraph of:
8days.sg/sceneandheard/celebrities/how-designing-and-building-his-own-landed-property-turned-elvin-8814916
that the land area is only 3,300 sq ft, which is much more important than the built-up area, right? :wink:
Furthermore, it is located in the "Western part of the island", so that should be outside the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Region,_Singapore

This house easily costs $8M to $10M.
Today, the house can be valued at double the cost he paid.
Therefore, I suspect any potential buyer would value it at 1.5 times at most (not double), which is about S$7 million at most. :wink:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was also mentioned in the first paragraph of:
8days.sg/sceneandheard/celebrities/how-designing-and-building-his-own-landed-property-turned-elvin-8814916
that the land area is only 3,300 sq ft, which is much more important than the built-up area, right? :wink:
Furthermore, it is located in the "Western part of the island", so that should be outside the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Region,_Singapore

Therefore, I suspect any potential buyer would value it at 1.5 times at most (not double), which is about S$7 million at most. :wink:

land area is 3300 sqft but his built in area is 5500 suffice to say the house is 3 stories high. 6 family members including him live in it. His younger sister and himself are not married. He's cohabiting with romeo tan.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not unusual for sinkies these days to turn 3200 sq ft lot into 6969 sq ft home with 1 basement, 3 storeys of livable rooms and 1 storey of "attic" - basement for big bangs, 1st level for moans and groans, 2nd for privacy, 3rd for orgies, attic for soixante neuf. in fact, you can do away with yard space and turn 3200 sq ft into 9600 sq ft of reverse soixante neuf.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
land area is 3300 sqft but his built in area is 5500 suffice to say the house is 3 stories high.
This Semi-D:
propertyguru.com.sg/listing/20310785
propertyguru.com.sg/listing/20310503
streetdirectory.com/sg/sembawang-hills-estate/4-jalan-leban-577548/7737_104679.html
also has almost exactly the same land area, also has 3 stories ("+ Basement"), its built-up area is roughly 7,000 sqft, surprisingly almost exactly like what eatshitndie said:
it's not unusual for sinkies these days to turn 3200 sq ft lot into 6969 sq ft home with 1 basement, 3 storeys of livable rooms
and it is located just outside the Central Region and just beside (on the west side of) Ang Mo Kio, but it is asking for only S$5.2 million! :wink:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Semi-D:
streetdirectory.com/sg/sembawang-hills-estate/4-jalan-leban-577548/7737_104679.html
also has almost exactly the same land area, also has 3 stories ("+ Basement"), its built-up area is roughly 7,000 sqft, surprisingly almost exactly like what eatshitndie said:

and it is located just outside the Central Region and just beside (on the west side of) Ang Mo Kio, but it is asking for only S$5.2 million! :wink:

similar sq ft home in the east side in siglap is also asking for $5.2m. newly updated with lift, bathroom for every bedroom plus extra full bath between living room area and bonus room (looks like maid room). cums with lap pool too.

errata: it's asking for $5.3m.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/20358796/for-sale-brand-new-sd-at-jalan-khairuddin

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Semi-D:

obviously property outside the CDB/central areas of SG cost cheaper compared to those located inside the prime areas. It applies equally to condos based on their locations too what's your point?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously property outside the CDB/central areas of SG cost cheaper compared to those located inside the prime areas. It applies equally to condos based on their locations too what's your point?
My point is:
not:
This house easily costs $8M to $10M.
But I'm now suspecting it might be S$6 million at most. :wink:

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
No fucking way SG actor makes so much,not that I know who this guy is,I remember seeing in article mark lee claiming his networth to be 10m,and that's with his wife investment acumen,his endorsements and him being on TV since the beginning of time.

No fucking way to make so much money? He is obviously multi millionaire. So he must be high class whore lah according to people logic here if he is a woman and smart Alecs think that others cannot make so much money becos they themselves cannot.

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't realise that mediacorp artistes were that well paid. I was always under the impression that these SBC actors are paid something like $3k a month to shoot as many tv dramas as SBC wanted.

Why are losers always so jealous of others who made money? Green eyed monsters who called others gold chicken becos they are losers who cannot make money by proper ways themselves and so others who made money got to be high class whore or gold chicken or 'bao'. Usually these people are thieves themselves enjoying stolen stuff with zero conscience.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway i know the house looks fabulous but is that a gaudish ostentatious show of wealth and luxury?should we be allowed to indulge in such depravity and craven wantoness and sin?

my idea of luxury and comfort is different from this guy,i hope one day to build my "dream van" with solar panel roofing,a home made diy elon musk "powerwall",running water tanks,shower,24 hr air conditioning,tvs laptops 4g and wifi,and all kinds of modern gadgetry,and a queen size bed.....it will be my mobile home while i travel america or australia.and of course not to forget the van will run on electric as well,a battery bank of 18650 cells just like elon musk's tesla.that means i probably dont need the powerwall since i can run everything off the van battery including the van.