• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mediacock actor elvin ng shows off his new house

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/c...-his-own-landed-property-turned-elvin-8814916

[YOUTUBE]2VTdKaBmdns[/YOUTUBE]
I had bought one condo at Jurong Point, but I sold it to buy this house. I reasoned that I can still earn money now, so do I want to keep the money for myself or upgrade everyone’s life?

http://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/celebrities/wanna-see-what-elvin-ng-s-bedroom-looks-like-8818696

elvin-ng-8-days-living-room.jpg

elvin-ng-8-days-stairs.jpg

elvin-ng-8-days-living.jpg

elvin-ng-8-days-bedroom1.jpg

elvin-ng-8-days-bedroom-2.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fans and those close to the actor know that it was his late father’s wish (Mr Ng passed away in 2012) that his family live together on a landed property. The idea took hold and materialised when the family of six moved into the 5,500 sq ft house in January this year, just days before Chinese New Year. They include Elvin, his mum, his younger sister, 33, who is an accountant who works from home, and his younger brother, 30, who used to work as the PM’s bodyguard and is now in security management at RWS and his wife and two-year-old daughter. Despite his contractor woes (ironically, his parents were renovation contractors, although his mum and his siblings didn’t help with the reno), Elvin is pleased with the way things have turned out in his dream home. Works of art add to a sense of grandeur at stair landings, and family pictures are found all around the house (We met his brother and niece during the shoot and saw pics of his whole family, who have remained largely private, and we have to say, Elvin looks nothing like his siblings or even his parents. “Yes, I was picked up from the rubbish dump,” he jokes.) Halfway through the grand tour, Elvin suddenly knocks on his mum’s door on the second floor. When she opens it, he ushers us in to show us mama Ng’s simple but stylish room: “She wanted it all in marble, so I made it all marble — you see?”, he gestures proudly while mama beams. There are three other rooms on the second floor, one for his sis and two for his brother’s family (his sis-in-law is expecting the couple’s second kid). Elvin occupies the third floor — “it’s like a bachelor’s pad, sort of like a SOHO unit by itself” he says — where he has a cavernous room complete with walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom and a large karaoke/living room/pantry across the hallway.

Perhaps it’s a complete coincidence that Elvin completed this massive personal project in the same year he hit a career milestone — 10 Top 10 popularity Star Awards. Now that his wishes have been fulfilled on the home and career front (for now) — what’s next?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did he make so much $$ ?

If actor alone can make so much $$ and buy a landed house, imagine those at management level.

It said he is already staying in landed house.
Maybe he sold off old then add $$$ n buy a this new house.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe it's located in KL,in that case 1.5m USD max.

It was mentioned that he paid the old house for $3.5M and another $1M for renovation. In total , he spent $4.5M on the new house. Today, the house can be valued at double the cost he paid.

Believe it is in Singapore.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did he make so much $$ ?

If actor alone can make so much $$ and buy a landed house, imagine those at management level.

No fucking way SG actor makes so much,not that I know who this guy is,I remember seeing in article mark lee claiming his networth to be 10m,and that's with his wife investment acumen,his endorsements and him being on TV since the beginning of time.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No fucking way SG actor makes so much,not that I know who this guy is,I remember seeing in article mark lee claiming his networth to be 10m,and that's with his wife investment acumen,his endorsements and him being on TV since the beginning of time.
With his pock-marked face, Mark Lee can never go far withe Mediacorp. But he is smart. He dabbles into comedy shows, compere and hosting and into many businesses ( Old Town Coffee, Hair Saloon , Car Wash , etc ) and so makes himself a very successful businessman.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kudos to him.
Do not begrudge others who make it as long as they are not vile pappy minions who plunder the cuntry.
I believe he make his bulk of money from endorsements. At least he is a sinkie better him than those FTs like QYF

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kudos to him.
Do not begrudge others who make it as long as they are not vile pappy minions who plunder the cuntry.
I believe he make his bulk of money from endorsements. At least he is a sinkie better him than those FTs like QYF

Not me not sure about the others though who are often jealous of others' success.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

MUDLANDER JB.

It is in Singapore.

On a Monday. It’s a weird sort of day, one which started at 8am when we arrived at the freshly-built Ng family home in the Western part of the island. The semi-D property sits on 3,300 sq ft of land, and its imposing three-storey façade, fronted by two balconies and shielded by 1.8m-tall trees (that’s Elvin’s height, by the way), reveals nothing of its famous occupant. The gate opens to a rustic patio, and a koi pond that runs along the side of the house. The front sliding doors lead to an expansive living room with a custom-made sofa that’s way longer than your usual family lounge and a very large TV screen, under which is a console filled with at least 20 Star Awards