• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trump is so good! US citizenship up for sale at US$500K in Cinaland!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life is so unfair! All the rich commie chinks are moving to the US while I am stuck in sinkieland.

“Invest $500,000 and immigrate to the US”: Trump’s latest conflict of interest in China

Guests at the Beijing events were advised to put their money in the Kushner project via the EB-5 program, which awards foreign investors a two-year visa in exchange for investing at least $500,000 in a development project promising to create at least 10 jobs. Under the program, created in 1990 to stimulate the US economy, there is a good chance of eventually obtaining US permanent residency for the visa holders and their family members.

The visa program is especially popular among rich Chinese desperate to move their assets out of their country amid an economic slowdown. In 2014, the most recent year for which data is available, the US issued over 10,000 such visas—and 85% of them went to people from China.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good to know our ministers and mps have a place to retire when they have served our country long and we'll.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can put up US$2M for citizenship for my family. We should get ourselves greencards in case we get a freak election result. I hope we can reach either the airport or US embassy in time.