• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Schoolboy drowns in East Coast Park. Others saved by AngMor Lady.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
The body of a secondary school student reported missing in the waters off East Coast Park, on Monday (May 8), has been found.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) posted the update on its Facebook page at around 3.30pm.

A police spokesman said the body of the 12-year-old boy was found by SCDF officers and pronounced dead at the scene. Police are investigating the unnatural death.

The SCDF was alerted to the incident at 12.25pm. When The New Paper arrived at the scene at around 1.50pm, the area near Xtreme Skate Park was cordoned off.

About six lower secondary school boys wearing Jurongville Secondary School's uniform were seen in the cordoned off area.

An eyewitness, Silvia Hajas, 47, a homemaker, was playing on a nearby sand dune with her eight-year-old daughter when she heard the boys' cries for help.

She told TNP: "There were about seven boys 50 meters away from shore. Three managed to swim back while four seemed to have more trouble staying afloat."

She said she rushed into the water and pulled two boys out. A third boy was rescued with the help of another man using a lifebuoy.

The fourth boy disappeared by the time they had rescued the third boy, Ms Hajas told TNP.

She added the missing boy was not wearing a T-shirt.

"That sea is very harsh and deep. My feet couldn't touch the ground," she said.

image2.jpg

An eyewitness, Silvia Hajas, 47, a homemaker, was playing on a nearby sand dune with her eight-year-old daughter when she heard the boys' cries for help.
TNP PHOTO

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singkie lady would probably take out her handphone came and record the incident before posting on Facebook.......

maybe by then 3 boys would have drowned.......

Welcome to Singapore...

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singkie lady would probably take out her handphone came and record the incident before posting on Facebook.......

maybe by then 3 boys would have drowned.......

Welcome to Singapore...
Dont insult sinkee golden cbs until like that leh.
U know they will post on stomp.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's students from jurong doing in east coast?

I thought most schools conducted basic swimming courses during PE for their students? Have they been cutting classes like most students in shitty neighbourhood schools?

jw5

Loyal
What's students from jurong doing in east coast?

I thought most schools conducted basic swimming courses during PE for their students? Have they been cutting classes like most students in shitty neighbourhood schools?

They were at East Coast because there is no beach in Jurong.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend of mine went to the East Coast with his girl friend. He had a few alcoholic drinks and then decided to go for a swim.

It was night time, and i guess he became disorientated...... he drowned.......

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
they would not have drowned if they listen to me and practise dry swimming in geylang and learn to mingle with thais and vietbu.