• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Towkay John Tan Helps Bust Fake Jiuhukias' Fake MC Syndicate!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE — Four men in Johor have been arrested for allegedly producing fake medical certificates (MCs) for Malaysian civil servants as well as for Malaysians working in Singapore, state new agency Bernama reported on Sunday (May 7).

According to Johor Commercial CID chief Mohd Salleh Abdullah, the case is believed to be the largest case of fraud involving fake MCs. The fake MCs were sold for RM25 (S$8.10) a piece via a middleman. Each MC carried a forged stamp from Johor’s largest hospital, the Sultanah Aminah Hospital.

“We found, among others, 60 fake MCs with serial numbers, five fake MCs with serial numbers as well as the rubber stamp of a medical officer, seven fake MCs without se**rial numbers, three rolls of yellow paper and 59 pieces of the front cover book for the MCs,” said ACP Mohd Salleh.

The four men, aged between 28 and 37, were arrested during raids on May 3 and 5. According to Bernama, one of the suspects had worked at a printing outlet. Two of the suspects were working as restaurant assistants while the other worked for an air-condition company.

The syndicate was uncovered after an employer had tried to verify one of his staff’s MC with Sultanah Aminah Hospital’s management.

“Initial investigations revealed the syndicate had sold MC to those working at government departments and the private sectors in Johor Bahru and Singapore,” said ACP Mohd Salleh.

Among the items seized from the suspects included doctors’ stamps, four mobile phones and a Proton Persona car. Investigations revealed the syndicate had been active for a year.

http://www.todayonline.com/world/as...selling-fake-mcs-malaysians-working-singapore

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how the fuck did you help?

blow hot air only

I make it a point to call up the clinic or hospital to verify my employee's MCs. On a few occasions, I've bumped into my employees at shopping malls having a good time when they are supposed to be resting at home while on MC.