• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious No due diligence? Today features school teacher who insulted students previously

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
From JC MERGERS: An underdog, but Serangoon JC's culture of care shines through:

"SINGAPORE — During his days at Serangoon Junior College, the young Haniel Soh often gave his teachers a headache, getting into plenty of run-ins with the school authorities – despite being a student leader. But not once did his teachers give up on the house vice-captain.

<b>Recounting an occasion where he got caught for instigating other students to drink alcohol — even though they were underage — on a train during a community trip in Vietnam, the teachers kept him on as a student leader. It was a gesture that he really appreciated, said the 26-year-old, a teacher himself today."</b>

From MOE trainee teacher goes on social media to insult his students:

"I am a local Singaporean student and I wish to complain about my teacher.

Although teaching may seem like a noble profession involving numerous personal sacrifices, some teachers apparently have questionable attitudes which appear quite befuddling. Broadrick Secondary School trainee teacher Mr Haniel Soh is one such example.

If such an example wasn't bad enough, Mr. Soh’s professionalism is also questionable as he went on to publicly badmouth another of his students who apparently has a case of body odour. Even though $45 an hour is quite a decent sum for most undergraduates, Mr. Soh seems to make a mockery of this amount, asking if it is worth the “pain”. "