• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My Nick in Flame Folder

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
好马不吃回头草, 下一句是什么?

那就是 :好汉不吃眼前亏 :biggrin:

A wise man does not fight when the odds are against him. He must know when to retreat. It's wiser to extricate himself from a disadvantageous position wherever possible :biggrin:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
做人要有自知之明。。。One must know his own limitations and have a good estimation of oneself. He should do a SWOT analysis on himself to know his strengths and weaknesses. :biggrin:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
明知山有虎,偏向虎山行

This proverb has two meanings.

1. The more difficult and dangerous the place is, the more one wants to go there. It indicates a spirit of fearing nothing. Courageous just like Low Thia Kiang leaving his sanctuary in Hougang for Aljunied GRC in 2011 General Elections.

2. Or it can mean that one knows well the immense dangers of being eaten up but insists on taking the risk. It is pure stupidity or perhaps insanity, just like Roy Nerng, Han Hui Hui and Amos Yee.

:biggrin:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
疑神疑鬼, 的意思是形容一个人喜欢怀疑,这也怀疑,那也怀疑, 非常多疑的人。。。A person who loves to suspect others, suspect this, suspect that and full of suspicions bothering him. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
疑神疑鬼, 的意思是形容一个人喜欢怀疑,这也怀疑,那也怀疑, 非常多疑的人。。。A person who loves to suspect others, suspect this, suspect that and full of suspicions bothering him. :biggrin:

Stop acting benign and genial. Start your own thread. I am not bothered to wait for you to show your tail. Big brother or small brother.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
做人要有自知之明。。。One must know his own limitations and have a good estimation of oneself. He should do a SWOT analysis on himself to know his strengths and weaknesses. :biggrin:
and in the land of the blind, the one-eyed jack is king - abdurrahman wahid can attest to that :wink:
Stop acting benign and genial. Start your own thread. I am not bothered to wait for you to show your tail. Big brother or small brother.
best to show hand......and genitals :eek:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
你猜你猜你猜猜猜 (You Guess You Guess You Guess Guess Guess) was a Taiwanese television variety show, hosted by Jacky Wu and other hosts from 1996 to 2012. It was broadcast in Taiwan, China and Singapore.

你猜你猜你猜猜猜 :biggrin:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
半斤八两 means half a catty (or kati) equal to eight taels. It is used to describe two things or even human warriors that are behind the keyboard. These warriors are very much alike in their actions or conduct. For example, one warrior uses his alter ego, the other warrior also uses his alter ego or egos too :biggrin:

This practice is very much 司空见惯.

司空见惯 means a habitual practice or an everyday occurrence and it is nothing unusual. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
话中有话 means a very plausible way of talking, or simply means : hinting. For instance, you can say that my posts are 话中有话 :biggrin:

But sometimes, you can treat it as 话中有刺. It means hidden barbs in my words.

No offense. Just applying the idioms and proverbs that I had learnt over the years :biggrin:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
落井下石 means to throw a rock on the man who has fallen into a well. It is to ill treat an injured person or to add insult to injury.

It could also mean to push someone down a well and then throw stones at him. :biggrin:

This is usually followed by another Chinese saying 斩草除根. It means to cut weeds and eliminate the roots. It is to destroy root and branches, so that your enemy and especially his sympathisers are destroyed completely :biggrin:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
君子坦荡荡,小人长戚戚 means good people are at peace with themselves, while the evil hearted shall have no rest :smile:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
东山再起 means to return as a warrior after living as a hermit on Mount Dongshan. It represents to make a comeback for himself :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....This is usually followed by another Chinese saying 斩草除根. It means to cut weeds and eliminate the roots. It is to destroy root and branches, so that your enemy and especially his sympathisers are destroyed completely :biggrin:
the big red one aka the 1st infantile division of the us army, also uses agent orange to achieve this :wink:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahtee england may not be good because poly one. but hope people can understand. ahtee always try to read and improve. some threads here is interesting and good like scrobal and papsmear. i kena fuck here for tcss thread i buaygamguan, but also ok and wont hoot back because ahtee me here know my own standard and caliber. knn, limpei is hate those garcheow king use puacb high class england clone here clone there, puacheebye to these chiwawa chowahgua. you want jijiwaiwai go fuck your own mother.:oIo:

the forum will be better if you try to use less crude language.can use la.but not so much until people feel agaited.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
哈哈。。You guys still can't guess who I am? Hint : 2008 and Delphi :biggrin:

Aiyah Bob Sim Kheng Hwee... Nearly 60 years old still acting like a kid. You are no Peter Pan. Just an old fat trouble maker wherever you are. I will suppress my urge to fuck you upside down out of respect for Sam. But it will be difficult.