• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My Nick in Flame Folder

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprised to see this thread

Saw this coming from recent threads started by TS

The real challenge will be for TS to start his own forum and he could do what he desires.

Whatever happened here have we seen less traffic? If not why need to give TS that privilege when he could very well start his own forum and appoint himself as moderator or whatever.

I heard this before. Don't like the way PAP runs the country? Start your own political party lah. Better yet move elsewhere! They your friends ah?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good idea.
It is time to have some interesting and serious discussion threads, whether or not their is colourful language, swearing, or Singlish.
Let us us to bring back part of the good old days, of Delphi and Sammy boy.
Enjoy the weekend, and have a Blessed weekend.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fell into a hole that you dug. It certainly wasn't logical or sensible. Its there for all to see. You do know what an analogy is?

Your 2nd para on this post is perfectly sensible. The 3rd para is again digging a hole and hopefully you understand where that will led to.

I wasn't taking about your wife being raped just addressing the issue of you asking for your very little kingdom within the kingdom hiding behind moderation power with impunity and immunity.

If you wish to address the issue of disruptions to threads so far I trust the way Leongsam and his moderators are handling it.

What you are really asking for is for immunity from disrupters to your threads and I have to stand up to say that this forum do not belong to you.

Your analogy of wife being rape speaks volume of your personality.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The approach to throw out the PAP for their poor performance is somewhat not even in the equation. And they cannot even start to explain why. And he really thought I was talking about wife.

I heard this before. Don't like the way PAP runs the country? Start your own political party lah. Better yet move elsewhere! They your friends ah?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never in my wildest dreams believed that animosity, hatred in fact, could last that long in a world that isn't even real.

Huh? Are you on some dope? This forum is real, paid for with real monies. The nicks are real. The emotions behind the nicks are real. I hope you get a grip on reality soon. LOL!

jw5

Loyal
Huh? Are you on some dope? This forum is real, paid for with real monies. The nicks are real. The emotions behind the nicks are real. I hope you get a grip on reality soon. LOL!

The threadstarter is not on some dope. He is a dope. :biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thus my suggestion to move to the moribund folder as no one is using it and I moderate that folder.

Good move! I already made a similar suggestion to Leongsam some years ago. You can have your "scroobal's intelligentsia" and the rest of us have "froggy's cafe" while the Courtyard is frozen for the coming mini-ice age. It's causing depression for Leongsam anyway. We will see none of those disgusting duck liver posts by Debonerman and jw5 with the super irritating & vomit-inducing photo. The world is certainly getting better especially with the coming Korean reunification.

jw5

Loyal
Good move! I already made a similar suggestion to Leongsam some years ago. You can have your "scroobal's intelligentsia" and the rest of us have "froggy's cafe" while the Courtyard is frozen for the coming mini-ice age. It's causing depression for Leongsam anyway. We will see none of those disgusting duck liver posts by Debonerman and jw5 with the super irritating & vomit-inducing photo. The world is certainly getting better especially with the coming Korean reunification.

Which vomit-inducing photo are you referring to? :confused:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sam would say that the reality check (or cheque, as in this case) should then be: show me the money! :rolleyes:
jokes aside (and smart asides aside), i'm all for this - if only to pop in and to fuckaround in the other threads.
serious is as serious gets! :cool:

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough said.

Simply look at the number of dogs TS had unleashed in this thread just to self promote.

Leongsam should know better.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough said.

Simply look at the number of dogs TS had unleashed in this thread just to self promote.

Leongsam should know better.

Fukuru ofu to your watery grave off Okinawa you mothafuku!.........カエル-さん.......LOL

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You may speak for yourself but my nick certainly isn't real and the forum isn't being paid for with real money either the finances are a by product of ejaculation.

jw5

Loyal
It's the photo the ang moh took when he broke your arse cherry by plastering your anus opening with clear tape in lieu of a hymen. LOL

What happened to this moron's arse? :eek:

attachment.php

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opened your eyes and the first thing you do is to log in. Persistent aren't you? Brushed your teeth yet? You know the white stuff that you take in your mouth .......Ughhhh!.........LOL