• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My Nick in Flame Folder

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
哈哈。。You guys still can't guess who I am? Hint : 2008 and Delphi :biggrin:
I can (in fact, believe it or not, since the day you joined over two weeks ago, I already started suspecting you are a clone of a certain well-known member), but you have been okay so far, so I've chosen to be fair to you by refraining from exposing you (unless you want me to? :confused: :p and I believe you are aware that I always do it with proofs). :wink:

Last edited:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah Bob Sim Kheng Hwee... Nearly 60 years old still acting like a kid. You are no Peter Pan. Just an old fat trouble maker wherever you are. I will suppress my urge to fuck you upside down out of respect for Sam. But it will be difficult.

I can (in fact, believe it or not, since the day you joined over two weeks ago, I already started suspecting you are a clone of a certain well-known member), but you have been okay so far, so I've chosen to be fair to you by refraining from exposing you (unless you want me to? :confused: :p and I believe you are aware that I always do it with proofs). :wink:

真真假假,假假真真,真中有假,假中有真,到底是真是假,誰也分辨不出!

Real or fake, fake or real, real is fake, fake is real, so is it real or fake, no one knows :biggrin:

Wrong guesses, Anymore candidates for nomination? :biggrin:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Albert Einstein said, "the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits".

Are you stupid or genius? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
病从口入,祸从口出 means illness enters by the mouth, trouble comes out by the mouth. A loose tongue is the cause of trouble.

This is probably the real cause of problems in this forum :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah flat u sbf detective clone hunter.
OK . Please reveal whose clone is this.gold

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
远在天边, 近在眼前 can sometimes mean the answer is right in front of you, and yet you don’t notice it or refuse to entertain it, simply because you do not want to believe or have prior bias or prejudice.

When I wish to tell someone that the answer is right there, without pointing out exactly what the answer is, I use this expression 远在天边, 近在眼前 :biggrin:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
狗改不了吃屎 means a dog can’t help but eat shit; a leopard can’t change its spots.

This is a useful phrase for clone hunters.

Clone hunters can always look at a moniker for consistent bad habits, like a dog cannot change their behaviour to eat shit, or like a leopard whose spots always remain the same no matter what monikers he uses. :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah flat u sbf detective clone hunter.
OK . Please reveal whose clone is this.gold
After over 24 hours (since my last post in this thread yesterday), Goldcheekon is still okay, so I'm still sticking to my principles to be fair to him. :wink:

the answer is right in front of you
Yes, I agree, because the key word is "cheekon", right? :p
sammyboy.com/search.php
But obviously, that's not the only proof. :wink:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clue for Agent Starling...

"First principles, Clarice. Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this man you seek?" ....Hannibal Lecter to Agent Clarice Starling:biggrin:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agent Starling, perhaps I should help you a little as you must be tired from doing multiple searches and matching keywords. :biggrin:

Search for "Deadbeat". Very few forummers here use this word. But it could be a red herring, or perhaps not? :biggrin:

As I have advised, read Marcus Aurelius... :p

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agent Starling, you have been a weebit tardy and I am a little disappointed. "All good things to those who wait"? You should know who said that by now if you have been diligent in the world wide web :wink:

High intelligence often empowers stupidity and gives it bigger scope to do harm.

An average intelligent man may make stupid decisions about transferring money, horse betting for lunch money, etc, but he is unlikely to do the kind of harm that's been done by an intelligent man addicted to theorizing and hunting about matters that he has no or little competence in.

Objective facts from computer searches are diligently good but cannot deal with the immense power of the conjuring human brain, to lead, mislead and direct using these objective facts. :wink:

What is written is in the public domain, available for use by anyone, to assume monikers' perceived persona and characteristics :biggrin:. Who's tonychat? A real vegan? Do you know? Who is scroobal? A former police scholar? Insect face? Did GD send a PM on ISD to jw5? Or was it scroobal? Who called you a "Deadbeat" son? :wink:

Which part of the above passages rings a bell of similarities in the stories you have read in this forum? It can't be a mere coincidence when I am writing the above. Or am I Buffalo Bill? :wink:

Agent Starling, I am sure you can easily decipher. Is 1+1=2? Or is it a red herring again? Or is it not? Why does he mention these examples? He hates you and the average intelligent man? Or is he fucking up my brains :p

Finally Agent Starling, ask yourself this : Are dealing with Buffalo Bill or Hannibal Lecter? Or is he the same man behind both monikers or many many monikers? :wink:

Have a good Sunday, Clarice. :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agent Starling, perhaps I should help you a little as you must be tired from doing multiple searches and matching keywords. :biggrin:
Not in your case. :wink:
Especially since I only needed to do one search for one keyword over two weeks ago, and even then it was simply to confirm what I had already remembered. :wink:
After that, since you are obviously a clone of a well-known member, it's not hard (at least for me) to suspect, and eventually confirm, the moniker of that member. :wink:

Search for "Deadbeat". Very few forummers here use this word.
Even fewer have used "cheekon" before, right? :wink: