• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Another TW bitch like QYF tries to bite cabbie.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwanese woman charged with hurting security officer and attempting to assault taxi driver

42458418_-_05_05_2017_-_sqassault06.jpg

SINGAPORE - A 30-year-old Taiwanese woman, who was allegedly caught in a viral video in December last year tussling with a taxi driver and a security officer, was hauled to court on Friday (May 5).

Dina Huang Chih Yung is accused of attempting to assault cabby Cheng Teck Wei by trying to hit and bite him at Skysuites@Anson condominium at Enggor Street off Tanjong Pagar Road around 11pm on Dec 7 last year.

She allegedly used abusive words on him as well.

Huang is also accused of assaulting security officer Jeiv Anay Alimithu by biting, hitting and kicking her at the condominium that evening.

Huang, who works in the financial industry, was also charged with verbally abusing the security officer.

On Dec 8 last year, a netizen uploaded two videos of a well-dressed woman scuffling with a male taxi driver and a female security officer.

The first video, which lasts more than three minutes, shows her having a tug-of-war with the man.

She keeps shouting "Let go!" in Mandarin, but the man hangs on to her bag.

She tries to kick him and even bite him, and he eventually gives in.

She also curses at the man throughout the video and shouts: "Call! Call the police."

Someone then replies: "Call already... They are coming, on the way."

The man and the woman stand facing each other as they wait for the police to arrive.

In the second video, lasting about one minute, shows the woman in another tussle - this time with a security officer.

The officer is seen trying to restrain her, but she still manages to kick the woman's groin, and hit her head violently.

She also curses loudly at her.

A close-up of the security officer's hand later shows some broken skin.

Huang, who is represented by lawyer Diana Ngiam, will be back in court on May 26.

If convicted of assault, she can be jailed up to two years and fined up to $5,000.

And if convicted of being verbally abusive, for each count she can be jailed up to six months and fined $5,000.

[video=youtube;zfDGmoKZI2A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfDGmoKZI2A[/video]

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
While I was taking bus on the journey of going back home. Not sure what happened, see a passenger ( a well- dressed man ) kept taking photo of driver. He intended to quarrel with the driver but driver refused to say anything. Not sure what happened but I just do not understand why people nowadays like to quarrel over a little bit things.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
While I was taking bus on the journey of going back home. Not sure what happened, see a passenger ( a well- dressed man ) kept taking photo of driver. He intended to quarrel with the driver but driver refused to say anything. Not sure what happened but I just do not understand why people nowadays like to quarrel over a little bit things.

Fuckapore is a stressed up, fuckup place.
I'm glad there's sammyboy to release and ginfreely who loves to be slapped.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
foreigners given red carpet treatment on arrival and think they can get away with bullying locals-even old folks not spared. (TP hawker incident fella supposed to be Malaysian)

Ask yourself why so many unemployed locals and yet millions of foreigners working here!-same reason as the above.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all try to target ginfreely also not correct.
If me, I will choose to ignore.

Sorry man, she started it first by accusing everyone of being a clone of someone who raped her previously. Since she's dying to get fucked, then give her a non stop gang rape.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
foreigners given red carpet treatment on arrival and think they can get away with bullying locals-even old folks not spared. (TP hawker incident fella supposed to be Malaysian)

Ask yourself why so many unemployed locals and yet millions of foreigners working here!-same reason as the above.

This problem lies with Traitor Lee that bastard, may he get a stroke and lie there for 30 years before he die. After he die, his carcass must be whipped.

Alfrescian
Loyal
....I just do not understand why people nowadays like to quarrel over a little bit things.

Its been like this for a long time, the only difference is that almost everyone has a camera/video on their phones nowadays

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You met the wrong ones... the ones I know become sluts.

But does she say, " I have a lot of money"??? & pay you to f%$%& her?, that will be the day...:biggrin: Nowadays, it is an "IN THING" to say " I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY"...like recently the ah qua chicken rice boss, waving $1,000 notes, said the same thing.

Looks like the 'whities' are saying that too, " i have a lot of money, from stealing from people's lunches"...conn hee fart! choy!..quietly saying that too, " i have a lot of money" , can afford expensive lawyers.

DO YOU HAVE " A LOT OF MONEY"??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can they help it? you have third world citizens living in condos, apartments, sentosa, etc..whereas, you have locals, slaving their lives for such privileges like N.S. & reservist, their vehicles & their flats etc...where the foreigners, can truly sneer at them & say, " I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY", " I HAVE STOLEN YOUR LUNCHES"..." YOUR GOVERNMENT ESP YOUR PM, JUST LOVE US"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSPcSFSpkmU

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just give all these foreign troublemakers at least one stroke of rotan each and deport them immediately. No eye to see anymore.
All these parasites cause a mess in Singapore, making a messy Singapore and making Singapore a bad reputation.

wolfie_78
19 minutes ago
Fark this drunk attitude lah...cb fark face

Joe Nic
24 minutes ago
Well she represent Taiwan very well as in news media during their parliament meeting, the female candidate are equally violent as their male.
Maybe should give her citizenship to start a new party to contest next election so as to see some excitement in sg parliamentary debate.... is so boring to hear one ask question n the other answer, than goes to next question than the other say we will consider it, than hammer try to 'thunder' but kana lightning

lyk10001
25 minutes ago
this taiwanese woman behaves like mediacorp actress quan yi feng who is also a taiwanese too

Henry Lau
25 minutes ago
She looked to me like a pro but meaning different.

KillBill
26 minutes ago
Have faith in our police officers. It will take time for them to investigate. We cannot expect all cases to be solved easily and fast. This is an example of how efficient and productive our police are. Give them respect for their determination, perseverance and dedication for their services. Best in the World SPF.

Krishna Kumar
an hour ago
She pretty meh? Lol another China lady?

James Quek
an hour ago
Male and lesbo judges must recuse themselves from hearing this case.

sisineti_
an hour ago
Open leg earn enough already so it is about time to fu off from sg ! Go back taiwan lah

Blazingoak
an hour ago
if you have seen enough
should know that those stunning beauties spot in street
are just as plain as her after removing "weapons"

she is considering average among the shock level
some can even unrecognizable due to great distinction

rightorwrong1_
an hour ago
Pls amend the Stomp's title to Drunk Woman! Word 'Pretty' really dun fit in at all!

toki-toki
an hour ago
Foreign "talent". PAP must be proud.

James Quek toki-toki
an hour ago
Broken record...

toki-toki James Quek
an hour ago
PAP is also proud of its toadies.

CrazyElephant69
2 hours ago
Look so cranky, must be long time never had it. Got her phone number? Time to give her some satisfaction.

Provoke
2 hours ago
Cant believe nowadays foreigners can act this way to Singaporean. I hope Singapore government can do something about this. This is really too much.!

Alexis Goh
2 hours ago
Time hv come to teach,those FT and foreigner a lesson,im not again,d FT or foreigner,pls respect our laws...jails those who break d laws in spore...show them we got our laws too....u want to be in our country pls behave and follow d laws.....respect pls thks...

bewarebeware_
2 hours ago
she is like BDSM in bed.. the way she kicks... lol... just assumptions... dominator... lol... or the other way round...., very fair but the face very fierce.

Justice88888
2 hours ago
Singapore law unlikely able to touch her.

Tony Chia
2 hours ago
Jail her please...thank you