• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat if chiobu intern says why i always eat caipng, means what?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
i meet u outside shanghai dolly clarke Quay now.
no see u by 3am...
I had already gone to bed before your post and just woke up at 7am. :wink:
In any case, why should I have trusted you that you were really at Clarke Quay at 3am? :confused:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
all i read here there from his past post is this puborkia is tall fucker live in holand v.
You obviously want to highlight that, in order to try to gain support from like-minded people to stalk me in real life, right? :wink:
But please be aware that Holland Village is one of the safest areas in Singapore, where the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Operations_Command_(Singapore)
patrol at least once every two weeks! :eek:
It's also located in the ward whose MP has a good chance of becoming the next PM:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Chan_Chun_Sing
pmo.gov.sg/cabinet/mr-chan-chun-sing
parliament.gov.sg/mp/chan-chun-sing
("Meet-the-People Session" every Monday evening at "Blk 32 Holland Close #01-96 Singapore 270032")
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234846-Why is Chan Chun Sing the only Minister (other than LHL) among the seven eulogizers?

[video=youtube;1iEQCCUsdHk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iEQCCUsdHk[/video]

mothership.sg/2015/01/chan-chun-sings-reaction-after-hearing-he-could-be-the-next-labour-chief

:p

Who? jw5 or flatearther?
soon u will be ahming too. knnbccb:oIo:
I am 100% sure that nayr69sg is not AhMeng. :wink:

Last edited:

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had already gone to bed before your post and just woke up at 7am. :wink:
In any case, why should I have trusted you that you were really at Clarke Quay at 3am? :confused:

ninnabupuacheebye. you rich kid people all so balless coward. meet and settle no fucking balls. fucking excuse here and there. Ptui at your two small almost seeds. PTUI!

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably because both he and you are clones of sammyboy.com's greatest "mangina":
sammyboy.com/member.php?89736-AhMeng
who has also visited:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?200205-Why-Does-Sam-Leong-sticks-out-like-a-Sore-Thumb&p=2118620#post2118620

in the past, right? :wink:

knnbpuacheebye u. just because I pm mcdonaldkid he become me. u puacheebye logic. i say liao many many times, u want know i mcdonaldkid or ahming or ahtee very easy. meet and you see all you want.

no balls to meet open your pm box. i send u my mobile and we can talk sms or WhatsApp. up to you.

nabupuacheebye jijiwaiai here got fuck use. show off your england ah? england I admit u win. fucking puborkia chow ah gua.

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You obviously want to highlight that, in order to try to gain support from like-minded people to stalk me in real life, right? :wink:
But please be aware that Holland Village is one of the safest areas in Singapore, where the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Operations_Command_(Singapore)
patrol at least once every two weeks! :eek:
It's also located in the ward whose MP has a good chance of becoming the next PM:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Chan_Chun_Sing
pmo.gov.sg/cabinet/mr-chan-chun-sing
parliament.gov.sg/mp/chan-chun-sing
("Meet-the-People Session" every Monday evening at "Blk 32 Holland Close #01-96 Singapore 270032")
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234846-Why is Chan Chun Sing the only Minister (other than LHL) among the seven eulogizers?

[video=youtube;1iEQCCUsdHk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iEQCCUsdHk[/video]

mothership.sg/2015/01/chan-chun-sings-reaction-after-hearing-he-could-be-the-next-labour-chief

:p

I am 100% sure that nayr69sg is not AhMeng. :wink:

u puborkia. no need drag other people in and create confusion. this type one to one face to face settle can liao. don't be a chowahgua need support here and there. your mother never give birth to you with balls ah. really puborkia! PTUI!

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you join the two names together? Oh well it does not matter. This forum won't survive another length of time. Sam knows that himself.

puborkia rich kid think england gansibei good show off but no balls. lucky many other wului people also don't behave like this chowahgua. knnbccb. clone here clone there. tell him nicely liao but this ahgua cheebye itchy and keep posting long rubbish like masturnating and cum sperm. Ptui!

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't 2 different males, in their 30s, like IU? She's popular among oppas.

In any case, flatearther can think what he wants. I can see why he came to that conclusion though. What are the odds that 2 men on the same forum like IU?

Oh, and chill out ahtee. No need to get so worked up. Go talk to your intern or something.

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal

In any case, flatearther can think what he wants. I can see why he came to that conclusion though. What are the odds that 2 men on the same forum like IU?

Oh, and chill out ahtee. No need to get so worked up. Go talk to your intern or something.

bro thank you. just want to teach this jijiwaiwai puacheebye chowahgua a lesson. got i u no i u this chowahgua better not treat ite poly people like he is super england master. knnbpuacheebye. Ptui at this chowahgua face!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
i say liao many many times, u want know i mcdonaldkid or ahming or ahtee very easy. meet and you see all you want.
And very early this morning, I've already said to you:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?243312-if-chiobu-intern-says-why-i-always-eat-caipng-means-what&p=2600345#post2600345
u want to know i ahming or not
I've already exposed you as AhMeng, right? :wink:
And I have no desire to meet you in real life because I have better things to do. :wink:
right? :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks for encouraging me to post my opinions. :wink:
So I shall post some more of my opinions. :p

Yes, two truly different real-life males, in their 30s, can like the same K-pop idol. :wink:
But in my opinion again, you and:
sammyboy.com/member.php?106970-AhNehs
are clones of the "great":
who is 51 (yes, FIFTY-one) years old this year, according to his most well-known "female" clone:
sammyboy.com/member.php?109306-Claire
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223166-Advice-Required-28-February-1966
I was at a old classmate gathering whole of Saturday. Amongst others who were at the gathering, there was this chap whom I knew in our JC tennis team. We chatted.

In the midst of our chat, he brought up the topic of Fengshui and all those Chinese astrological stuff. For the sake of conversation in the gathering, I gave him my birth dates or whatever he asked for ∼ Sheng Cheng Ba Zi ∼ and he then quite accurately predicted my life to date, personality traits and so on. God knows whether he is lucky or just skillful in his Fengshui trade.

Purely out of fun, I decided to give my man's Sheng Chen Ba Zi to him, not knowing how silly I was, with hindsight. He then started to work out some supposed "calculations".

To cut his supposed "calculations" and all that crap. I will just sum up what he said about my man who is borned on this date ∼ 28 February 1966. He said:

1. X has so far lead a very good career life, growing steadily in fortune and prosperity.

2. BUT, when he turns 50 (ie. this lunar calendar year in 2016), his career will start a downfall and with this southwards decline, his health will suffer. There will be more hospital visits for treatment and chances of road traffic accident is high.
And of course, ahtee is AhMeng's latest high-profile clone. :wink:

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks for encouraging me to post my opinions. :wink:
So I shall post some more of my opinions. :p

Yes, two truly different real-life males, in their 30s, can like the same K-pop idol. :wink:
But in my opinion again, you and:
sammyboy.com/member.php?106970-AhNehs
are clones of the "great":
who is 51 (yes, FIFTY-one) years old this year, according to his most well-known "female" clone:
sammyboy.com/member.php?109306-Claire
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223166-Advice-Required-28-February-1966

And of course, ahtee is AhMeng's latest high-profile clone. :wink:

jiwaiwai here again, but no balls to meet and no balls to open your pm for me to send you mobile number. puborkia chowahgua chiwawa. :oIo:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
no balls to open your pm for me to send you mobile number.
Since you are attacking me in a thread, you should also post your mobile phone number (and even your real-life name! :wink:) in this same thread, right? :wink:
Once again, I have no desire to meet you in real life because I have better things to do. :wink:
But it is YOU who seems to want to meet me in real life, so you obviously have to try harder to seduce me, right? :p

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you are attacking me in a thread, you should also post your mobile phone number (and even your real-life name! :wink:) in this same thread, right? :wink:
Once again, I have no desire to meet you in real life because I have better things to do. :wink:
But it is YOU who seems to want to meet me in real life, so you obviously have to try harder to seduce me, right? :p

fuck you nuachebye chowwahgua. dont flip prata here flip prata there. u jijiwaiwai very kiang is it. puborkia :oIo:
no balls face to face talk u dont come here talk me down in your power england. nuacheebye kia:oIo:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes, an umbrella is just an umbrella.

just now bring intern eat lunch at nearby kopitiam. ask chuobu intern eat what. she say why don't go jiak aston, why i always jiak caipng.

means what huh? i still got chance to tackle her? she quite chiobu, always wear spaghetti but got sweater cover up, but can sometimes see strap strap. see liao got feeling sia. so i try try lah.

but i think from now onwards cannot eat caipng with her, or else she think i cheapo man.

but what's wrong with caipng? i young until now always eat caipng. 2meat 1vege no good ah?

bobian, now better eat more western aston. :(