• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat if chiobu intern says why i always eat caipng, means what?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigh ... i better go away. maybe what you say is true. go there post meimei kym tio ban, down here post tcss topic tio hoot...:(
sammyboy.com is an anti-"mangina" forum, which is why the "great" (possibly even the greatest sammyboy.com "mangina"):
sammyboy.com/member.php?89736-AhMeng
was "hoot" until he lost too much "face" to resume posting; the last thread he started in the Courtyard was back in late 2015 (over one and a half years ago), before coming back briefly in late February 2016 (last year) to post a few times. :wink:

The more you start such "AhMeng" threads and post in a silly way, the more you will remind us (not just me) of AhMeng, even if you are really not AhMeng. :wink:
Or are you AhMeng? :wink:

attachment.php

Last edited:

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com is an anti-"mangina" forum, which is why the "great" (possibly even the greatest sammyboy.com "mangina"):
sammyboy.com/member.php?89736-AhMeng
was "hoot" until he lost too much "face" to resume posting; the last thread he started in the Courtyard was back in late 2015 (over one and a half years ago), before coming back briefly in late February 2016 (last year) to post a few times. :wink:

The more you start such "AhMeng" threads and post in a silly way, the more you will remind us (not just me) of AhMeng, even if you are not AhMeng. :wink:
Or are you AhMeng? :wink:

attachment.php

i like ahming meh? you chase me up and down last few days ahming here ahming there. you think i so siao gao like u to try to be ahming or is ah meng ah. knn. maybe u ah ahming yourself and try to push me to be ahming. nabey cheebye u

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't like that lah. give chance mah.
knn ahtee, you post during work no scare kena fuck upsai downsai ah :confused:
most of us waiting for cpf release and moonlighting insai guard-post (with computer and reading wall street journal) to sustain our release into vietbu / pinoy / pdmm / puyings, too tiresome unlike you chasing chiobus.
another friendly advice - don't eat your ckt by lifting up the plate to lips and use the chopsticks to slide contents into mouth, very low crass :eek: - follow john tan's style, use fork and you may just get your girl :smile:

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn ahtee, you post during work no scare kena fuck upsai downsai ah :confused:
most of us waiting for cpf release and moonlighting insai guard-post (with computer and reading wall street journal) to sustain our release into vietbu / pinoy / pdmm / puyings, too tiresome unlike you chasing chiobus.
another friendly advice - don't eat your ckt by lifting up the plate to lips and use the chopsticks to slide contents into mouth, very low crass :eek: - follow john tan's style, use fork and you may just get your girl :smile:

boss last few days got planning exercise mah. so can eat snake eat snake lah. work so hard kamlan. increment also same, bonus also same. so tcss here lah.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't like that lah. give chance mah.

Only Low class sinkie like you like to ask for "give chance", 'give tips', 'got freebies or not' type of cb entitlement defeatist attitude.
You and your econ rice are a match made in heaven

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like ahming meh?
Not "ahming", but AhMeng. :wink:

you chase me up and down last few days ahming here ahming there.
Everyone can see that my first reply to you was early this morning, right? :wink:

you think i so siao gao like u to try to be ahming or is ah meng ah.
The more you post, the more you will prove yourself to be AhMeng because he is a vain "mangina" who is addicted to attention (both online, and not just in sammyboy.com, and in real life), which is why he prefers to post a lot using only one account, even though he has many other clone accounts for trolling in different ways, depending on his mood. :wink:

knn. maybe u ah ahming yourself and try to push me to be ahming. nabey cheebye u
Unless I'm mistaken, I seem to be your first victim of your vulgar words, which only proves that even you consider my credibility to be the highest when it comes to exposing AhMeng's clones, and which is why you are trying so hard to intimidate me, right? :wink:

Last edited:

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Low class sinkie like you like to ask for "give chance", 'give tips', 'got freebies or not' type of cb entitlement defeatist attitude.
You and your econ rice are a match made in heaven

ok ok so I come.here learn from laojiaos like you people lah. low class also can become high class tio boh?

jack ma also.low.class but become rich and famous because he thick skin and willing to learn mah

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyone can see that my first reply to you was early this morning, right? :wink:

The more you post, the more you will prove yourself to be AhMeng because he is a vain "mangina" who is addicted to attention (both online, and not just in sammyboy.com, and in real life), which is why he prefers to post a lot using only one account, even though he has many other clone accounts for trolling in different ways, depending on his mood. :wink:

Unless I'm mistaken, I seem to be your first victim of your vulgar words, which only proves that even you consider my credibility to be the highest, when it comes to exposing AhMeng's clones, right? :wink:

i say u go fuck your self lah. nothing but ahming from u since I register . Knn pubohkia

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unless I'm mistaken, I seem to be your first victim of your vulgar words, which only proves that even you consider my credibility to be the highest, when it comes to exposing AhMeng's clones, which is why you are trying so hard to intimidate me, right? :wink:

U how.old. want me me.la h. Knn. Meet at jurong now lah . Bo chee don't talk mother cock here. I register up to.now u ahming here and there . Nabu, don't fuck u also cannot . Pua CB

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unless I'm mistaken, I seem to be your first victim of your vulgar words, which only proves that even you consider my credibility to be the highest, when it comes to exposing AhMeng's clones, which is why you are trying so hard to intimidate me, right? :wink:

Pua CB you. Now you send me fuck reputation is it?
Nabu ccb u

Thread: if chiobu intern says why i always eat caipng, means what?
U GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER PHUA CHEEBYE.I GIVE U LAST CHANCE.U BRING YOUR MOTHER DOWN TO YISHUN CC N LET MIGRANTS WORKERS TO FUCK AS COMPENSATION.IF NOT U N FAMILY ONE BY ONE DIE BY ROADSIDE OR CANCER.BY 944PM BRING YOUR MOTHER DOWN.MP WANT TO SEE THEFUCK
Thread: if chiobu intern says why i always eat caipng, means what?
U GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER PHUA CHEEBYE.I GIVE U LAST CHANCE.U BRING YOUR MOTHER DOWN TO YISHUN CC N LET MIGRANTS WORKERS TO FUCK AS COMPENSATION.IF NOT U N FAMILY ONE BY ONE DIE BY ROADSIDE OR CANCER.BY 944PM BRING YOUR MOTHER DOWN.MP WANT TO SEE THEFUCK

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cai png not really the most exciting nor the most delicious local hawker fare.

why not try the national favourites like chicken rice, mee pok, laksa, char kway teow, nasi lemak, hokkien prawn mee, bak kut teh, etc...

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
She just wants to confirm if you're the poor cheapo loser she thinks you are.
Only losers eat economical rice. Everything mix together like swill for pigs. Yucks!

Some more must chope seats. If never chope wanna share table with chiobu, wait kanna banged from the back.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
means u need to stop posting these rubbish low content threads everyday,this isnt edmw.theres a good reason i left that place years ago.

if i want to read hundreds of junk threads like these involving the titles "chiobu interns" "means what" and other inane subjects and kiddy humour everyday i might as well go to edmw why bother having sammyboy forums?this place is sacrosanct and holy ground,i beg u not to desecrate this sacred grounds by dragging in those road kill

rofl you have become scroballs the 2nd.

jw5

Loyal
just now bring intern eat lunch at nearby kopitiam. ask chuobu intern eat what. she say why don't go jiak aston, why i always jiak caipng.

means what huh? i still got chance to tackle her? she quite chiobu, always wear spaghetti but got sweater cover up, but can sometimes see strap strap. see liao got feeling sia. so i try try lah.

but i think from now onwards cannot eat caipng with her, or else she think i cheapo man.

but what's wrong with caipng? i young until now always eat caipng. 2meat 1vege no good ah?

bobian, now better eat more western aston. :(

It means that she wants to know why you always eat caipng and not other things. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
just now bring intern eat lunch at nearby kopitiam. ask chuobu intern eat what. she say why don't go jiak aston, why i always jiak caipng.

means what huh? i still got chance to tackle her? she quite chiobu, always wear spaghetti but got sweater cover up, but can sometimes see strap strap. see liao got feeling sia. so i try try lah.

but i think from now onwards cannot eat caipng with her, or else she think i cheapo man.

but what's wrong with caipng? i young until now always eat caipng. 2meat 1vege no good ah?

bobian, now better eat more western aston. :(

you don't have to change your self to adapt her taste.
you can always find a plain jane who is willing to eat cai png with u.
at the end of day you must be happy be what u do.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
this thread here is like NK and USA.
threatens here threaten there a bit using media.but no body want to press that button.
entertain the whole world