• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat toothpaste = shaving foam

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahtee this morning save money. bobian, everything so expensive, ahtee got to work hard, save money, support retired parents..

so ahtee me now will not buy shaving cream anymore cos me invent new way of shaving. very sustainable too for environment. make use of waste, recycle.

this morning after brushing my teeth, I spit all the toothpaste foam into my right hand, then use left hand apply on my shave area for face. it works like shaving foam.

like that sure can save money. :biggrin:

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
now must think of ways to make use of waste water at home to save more money. any idea?

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, now I think think can use my facial foam after washing face to scrub my backside and groin area too. can save soap :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, now I think think can use my facial foam after washing face to scrub my backside and groin area too. can save soap :biggrin:
iz gud 2 save soap ...

but u r doing tings in ze wrong sequence ...

u shud do dem in ze reverse order as u haf specified ...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the correct way to save money on facial foam and shaver foam is to every morning prepare a small tumbler of soap water, stir ah stir, then apply to shave and wash face. very smooth one.
leftover can find a arse to poke in also if u r married.

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the correct way to save money on facial foam and shaver foam is to every morning prepare a small tumbler of soap water, stir ah stir, then apply to shave and wash face. very smooth one.
leftover can find a arse to poke in also if u r married.
haha :biggrin:
but I really tried spit out toothpaste foam on my face then shave this morning. it's same as shaving foam except a.bit thinner foam. but still as effective. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
now must think of ways to make use of waste water at home to save more money. any idea?

You can use the water you use to rinse your mouth while brushing your teeth to water the plants. :biggrin: