• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bitch in a tizzy

harrych

Alfrescian
Loyal
F'kin gay bitch has been actively posting these few days making one wonder whats up other than his limp noodle. F'kin fartcatcher.

jw5

Loyal
Guess the bitch from this picture.

attachment.php

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
F'kin gay bitch has been actively posting these few days making one wonder whats up other than his limp noodle. F'kin fartcatcher.

You can ridicule his limp noodle all you want but as far as I am concerned his ass is top in my book. LOL

harrych

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take Boss Sam's advice. Get a life. Or try to make the best of what Aids is limiting you to. LOL

Sunnova f'kin gun, the fartcatcher responded to both your posts within a minute. He must be f'kin camping here with or without his faggot friends.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The bitch went into a tizzy after the thread "PM Lee to step down in 2018".

Actually i did not have the time to read the thread but now i suspect it might have frayed some nerves! Hmmm!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Truth be told, he's a pitiful soul. He will be repeating the same just before his last breadth. Even when there's no audience. Hope he has a better life after this.