• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Yakult trying to be artifically fired up after lambasted as slow poke in Smart Nation

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-s-artificial-intelligence-capabilities-to-get-s-150m-8813174

PEASANTPORE: The National Sex Foundation (NRF) will be throwing good peanuts up to 150 million into a pork barrel programme aimed at boosting Peasantpore’s brain dead artificial sex intelligence (AI) capabilities over the next five years.

Called SEX.SG, the initiative will see Peasantpore sex based research institutes partner Geylang "sex up brothels" and pedophiles to develop virtual reality sex toys and export them to Ang Mohs and Nihons.

This was announced by Minion for Miscommunications and Misinformation Yakult at the opening of Sex Fest event on Wednesday (May 3).

"Ah Loong says I move too slowly for Smart Arse Nation. So now I got SEX.SG will do three key things – first, address major challenges from Bapoks that affect both society and industry.

Secondly, invest in deep penetrative capabilities to catch the next wave of sex foreplay innovation.

And finally, to grow SEX.AI innovation and adoption in beyond companies in Geylang - an initiative most pertinent to declining economy," said well paid Yakult.

"We have identified three focus areas of application for SEX.SG: Arse Fark, sex management solutions and pedophile healthcare."

It will be driven by a few lackey "jiat leow bee" organisations Nation Sex Foundation, the Smart Arse Nation and Digital Sex Office, the Sex Development Board (EDB), the Infosex Development Authority, SEXInnovate as well as the Integrated Sex Information Systems (IHiS).

More about the pork barrel

A second initiative, also announced by Yakult on Wednesday, is a new Peasantpore Sex Data Consortium. This group will strengthen collaborative research links between institutes of higher sex learning, sex research institutes and the sex industry in Geylang to address real-world sex challenges.

Anchored by the National Sex of Peasantpore (NUS), Nanyang Techno-Sex University (NTU), the Agency for SEX and the Peasantpore Sex University (SMU), it will also train Peasantpore's local talent pipeline with deep penetrative data science capabilities.

"All this wayang only lah, you know I know, I look bad after Ruler Loong says I cock up for Smart Nation!," said Yakult.

“SEX ENGINES FOR SMART NATION INITIATIVE”

Funding under the SEX.SG initiative will be disbursed based on efforts that address specific sex performance problems and problem statements directly - such as prolonging foreplay by 10 per cent..

"You know I know Yakult cock up," said SEX.SG executive chairman Educated APE Ho Ah Hua. "We can make some money by telling the Nihons and Ang Mohs how to upsize their dicks or prolong foreplay."

LIKELY TO FAIL

However, the educated APE, who is also deputy sex president (Research & Technology) at NUS, noted that failures are likely lay ahead.

"KNNCCB, Yakult is there because he is pliant Moslem, not because he is the best moslem down south, even if he screws up, he by default, loyal to Ruler Loong, so he gets to waste more peanuts," he said.

CEO of IHiS Bruce Liang - one of SEX.SG's collaborators in the domain of healthcare and wellness - said:"How do we teach Geylang OKTs to use big data to improve their brothels' takings? I hear liao, my dick also erecting liao!", gushed Lackey Liang.

Last edited: