• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat why ah tiongs use chopsticks but angmohs use fork and spoon?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I prefer to eat my bak chor mee this way.

28DD351400000578-3081786-image-a-6_1432107827732.jpg

That is not bak chor mee. It is spaghetti.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is not bak chor mee. It is spaghetti.

Spaghetti is AMDK bak chor mee. It has minced meat in it, just like the chink version, except the AMDK version can sell for $10 and above easily. I eat my chink or AMDK version of bak chor mee with a fork like any civilized person would.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spaghetti is AMDK bak chor mee. It has minced meat in it, just like the chink version, except the AMDK version can sell for $10 and above easily. I eat my chink or AMDK version of bak chor mee with a fork like any civilized person would.

to complete the screwing of pasta with a fuck, oops i mean fork, use a spoon as a base for the grind. otherwise screechy noise on china. very low class angmo.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks invented chopsticks by using two twigs from a branch. That's pretty crude and easy to invent. It takes a lot more skill to carve a piece of wood into a fork. Hence, the AMDKs are superior.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are inferior and crude compared to AMDKs