• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I knew he sure died if they put him to fly on plane

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also knew that SG52 is a COMPLETE FALSEHOOD as Medical Hub, it is sub-standard and full of Bull Shit, after so many rounds of solid proves, 1st hand knowledge. SG52 elite doctors are BS idiot crooks.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...a-medically-evacuated-from-tokyo-dies-8812196

Singaporean in coma medically evacuated from Tokyo dies
Screengrab of the appeal posted on crowdfunding portal Give.Asia on Friday (Apr 28).
02 May 2017 10:34PM
(Updated: 02 May 2017 10:40PM)
Share this content

SINGAPORE: A Singaporean man who was medically evacuated from Tokyo thanks to a crowdfunding campaign died on Tuesday (May 2), shortly after arriving in Singapore.

He had been on holiday with his family on Apr 19 when he suffered a cardiac arrest and slipped into a coma.

"When we arrived at Seletar airport, he was quickly transferred into an ambulance. However, shortly after the transfer, his heart condition suddenly deteriorated and he quickly passed on," wrote Ms Eileen Cheong in an update on crowdfunding portal Give.Asia.

It was where she made a heartfelt appeal last Friday for donations to help bring her father back to Singapore. Ms Cheong, 25, had explained that her father's medical bills in Tokyo were rising "exponentially", and that his travel insurers said the family is unlikely to make a successful claim as he collapsed due to a pre-existing heart condition.

The Cheong family managed to hit their S$250,000 target for donations on Saturday, which allowed them to arrange for a medical evacuation to Singapore. Ms Cheong said her father was certified stable and suitable for air travel on Sunday, and his vitals had remained stable even throughout the flight home.
Advertisement

"Even though we were aware of the unpredictability of his condition, his passing still comes as a shock to my family now," she wrote.

Ms Cheong also thanked the donors, the hospital in Tokyo and the Singapore embassy in Tokyo for their support. "Despite all of this, we are grateful that he still made it back home eventually ... Thank you for bringing my father back to Singapore, thank you for allowing us to say our final goodbyes on home ground,” she said.

As for how the donations were used and what the excess funds, if any, would be used for, Ms Cheong said more updates will be provided on the crowdfunding platform.
Source: CNA/xk
Share this content

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When emotion rules, human do not act rationally. I can understand the daughter's action but not the donors and the doc. Medical science should have a code that link the type of intervention to be prescribed to the age of the patient so that doc can cover their asshole and not waste resources.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
When emotion rules, human do not act rationally. I can understand the daughter's action but not the donors and the doc. Medical science should have a code that link the type of intervention to be prescribed to the age of the patient so that doc can cover their asshole and not waste resources.

They already do this in Canada with universal health care coverage and necessary care require by a patient provided by private health care is illegal.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He went from a first world health system run by Japanese, to a 3rd world health system run by Pinoys, PRCs, Myanmar and Indians. Why should anyone be surprised he died in Singapore?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
He went from a first world health system run by Japanese, to a 3rd world health system run by Pinoys, PRCs, Myanmar and Indians. Why should anyone be surprised he died in Singapore?

Sinkies are surprised. Sinkies. Why else you think they managed to crowd fund $250,000?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are surprised. Sinkies. Why else you think they managed to crowd fund $250,000?

this episode just illustrates the extremely selfish nature of sinkies with all its "me only", selfish mentality, playing on emotions of donors, stupidity of donors, selfish family members, selfish and couldn't care less attitude of the deceased(when he knew he had advanced heart problems and want to travel without thinking about the consequences), etc. I am sure tha japanese doctors have told the family the father case was futile and would not survive the trip. anyway all this selfish nature is very pervasive and I dare say the norm amongst sinkies nowadays(judging from the way sinkies chope MRT seats to food court chairs etc). Just glad I didn't fall for all this crowd funding begging crap which IMHO is a scam in another form.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Critically ailing people can NOT TRAVEL regardless of what flying ICU planes & experts you put them in, the travel itself will kill them. Their MAX chance is stay inside existing hospital ICU until stabilized. If can not pull through means, Allah or Tua Pek Kong or Tua Yah Pek what so ever summoned them to go reporting already. There is NOTHING any medical help can do.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
this episode just illustrates the extremely selfish nature of sinkies with all its "me only", selfish mentality, playing on emotions of donors, stupidity of donors, selfish family members, selfish and couldn't care less attitude of the deceased(when he knew he had advanced heart problems and want to travel without thinking about the consequences), etc. I am sure tha japanese doctors have told the family the father case was futile and would not survive the trip. anyway all this selfish nature is very pervasive and I dare say the norm amongst sinkies nowadays(judging from the way sinkies chope MRT seats to food court chairs etc). Just glad I didn't fall for all this crowd funding begging crap which IMHO is a scam in another form.

Ok wat. Just nice cadaver back for embalm and wake. If still in Nippon then jialat, dunno FedEx overnight deliver body will smell or not. :o

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only winners are the unscrupulous Sinkie ambulance chasing doctors who convinced the family to use their air ambulance service to bring a practically dead person back and happily pocketed the over 100k of the public's money. Bet you he died on the plane but they just declared him dead in the ambulance on arrival to save on the explanations and paperwork! Many Susan Lim types around.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I already stated my stand in the first thread on this subject. As usual I have been proven right.

They should have simply pulled the plug instead of wasting all that money. They guy was already brain dead.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
daugther quite a looker,if that's her...
so please harass her...i let her off

IMG_20170503_192455.png