• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat maid deported after having affair with employer

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wife need to evaluate herself in front of the mirror and reflect why the husband come home in the afternoon to fuck the maid but ignore her at night.

Has she been a bitch or fat like a sow??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually if compare the wife and she cannot make it, can deport the wife instead.

I agree, the husband should have deported the wife...ha ha ha...looking at the FDW photograph, the look etc..nothing to shout about or gets excited about. For the hubby to sneak in back home for a "lunch at home", the hubby must be "hungry like a wolf"...or the FDW skills must be damn good or she is in heat giving off, irresistible invisible scent....:wink:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree, the husband should have deported the wife...ha ha ha...looking at the FDW photograph, the look etc..nothing to shout about or gets excited about. For the hubby to sneak in back home for a "lunch at home", the hubby must be "hungry like a wolf"...or the FDW skills must be damn good or she is in heat giving off, irresistible invisible scent....:wink:

For the husband to eat this kind of maid... you can imagine what kind of monstrous porkchop wife he got..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The sinkie wife must be really fat and ugly. All wives and girlfriends have a duty to maintain their figure even after childbirth.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the maid should have simply said "I did not have...sexual...relations....with that man....these allegations are false and i need to go back to work for the Singaporean people"