• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat how to increase my chee?

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a few type.
lowest grade 1 box of 10 stick cost only $7
middle grade $15
high grade $30
highest grade has more purest content of moxa.

lowest grade is sold in many Chinese medical hall
high grade can buy in Chinatown large medical hall (kena carrot price)
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/DIRECT-FROM-GERMANY-10-MOXA-CIGAR-ROLLERS-NIANYING-MEDIUM-LACED/500168141
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/10PCS-TEN-YEARS-OLD-TRADITIONAL-MOXA-ROLL-MOXIBUSTION-RELIEVE/508900494

to brief you further:
qi is yang
blood is yin
when yang and yin is sufficient and balance, you have better great years of good health to enjoy.

if you are lazy and prefer oral medial support:
take this formula regularly :
https://www.activeherb.com/buzhong/
it work for strengthening in this order:
digestion then
absorption
then replenish QI
and QI basically cover
heart qi
lung qi
liver qi
kidney qi
lung qi

hey, thanks for this info.

i always read but not quite understand. there is always a spleen chee. honestly, what the fuck is spleen chee?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
spleen is an organ that convert your food into useful nutrient .

That is TCM thinking. Which was derived centuries ago based on observations and good guesses.

Scientifically, as is now proven the spleen has no role whatsoever in digestion. It belongs to the immunological system.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is TCM thinking. Which was derived centuries ago based on observations and good guesses.

Scientifically, as is now proven the spleen has no role whatsoever in digestion. It belongs to the immunological system.

since TS talk about QI(chi)(chee) which is TCM point of view, there is no point confusing him the spleen in western view.
there is no such thing as QI also in western

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
since TS talk about QI(chi)(chee) which is TCM point of view, there is no point confusing him the spleen in western view.
there is no such thing as QI also in western

Agree. Therefore you must use the correct terms. In TCM the Spleen plays a role in transforming the nutrients that you consume into useful Chi.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
See that the problem with you westerns meds. Cannot see you say don't exist. Chee is power, and power is cannot see one wat. Can you draw power? No! But power like force you can see the effects. That is why you know it is there. Like the grace of God, tenfolds thousand folds. :smile:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
See that the problem with you westerns meds. Cannot see you say don't exist. Chee is power, and power is cannot see one wat. Can you draw power? No! But power like force you can see the effects. That is why you know it is there. Like the grace of God, tenfolds thousand folds. :smile:

On the contrary. I studied Acupuncture at Singapore TCM College. They taught us all about the different organs, elements, promoting and inhibiting etc. Spleen is Earth and also known as the center. Liver is Wood. Wood inhibits Earth. The organs are also affected by emotion. Those who worry and contemplate a lot will affect the Spleen and digestion of nutrients to be transformed into useful Chi.

You just got to use the correct terms so that the western meds don't ridicule you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary. I studied Acupuncture at Singapore TCM College. They taught us all about the different organs, elements, promoting and inhibiting etc. Spleen is Earth and also known as the center. Liver is Wood. Wood inhibits Earth. The organs are also affected by emotion. Those who worry and contemplate a lot will affect the Spleen and digestion of nutrients to be transformed into useful Chi.

You just got to use the correct terms so that the western meds don't ridicule you.

i studied traditional indian medicine (tim) and they taught me head chakra more powderful than ranjiao chakra. in one training session i could envision golden showers cumming down on my top chakra. very wet and refreshing.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat more humji.

i can feel that my chee is low and not stable. maybe my parents chee no good when I was conceived. the jing energy must have been abused and now the ming is affected. sigh. any chinese tcm practitioner here can advise ways to improve chee?