• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat how to increase my chee?

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can feel that my chee is low and not stable. maybe my parents chee no good when I was conceived. the jing energy must have been abused and now the ming is affected. sigh. any chinese tcm practitioner here can advise ways to improve chee?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to improve qi, not chee (as in cheebye) unless you need to shrink your vagina hole, eat moderately less, drink lots of fluids, consume probiotics, shit regularly. if you shit first thing in the morning with a long, smooth, continuous type 4 turd, your qi will be greatly enhanced. and then exercise much and have violent sex.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
to improve qi, not chee (as in cheebye) unless you need to shrink your vagina hole, eat moderately less, drink lots of fluids, consume probiotics, shit regularly. if you shit first thing in the morning with a long, smooth, continuous type 4 turd, your qi will be greatly enhanced. and then exercise much and have violent sex.

Able to shit easily every morning without issues of constipation or otherwise is the very epitome of health. Chi definitely will be enough.

To answer TS issue, ....

Better seek TCM experts on how to properly regulate chi, rather than seek a hopscotch of views from a forum. Further experts must be able to explain properly and let you understand the process, how to do it, why do it, before it is really useful and you can see the benefits ...no point get some fakey fuksperts who will just tell you to do this and do that...without explanations and before you can understand why and how......for this is dangerous as it may reduce further your chi and even.....sou....Good luck....

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must buy the first night of a virgin girl. Don't let the non-virgin sluts fool you into thinking that they are better because they are experienced. Indeed you get more shiok with a slut but the trade off is you lose your precious Qi.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must buy the first night of a virgin girl. Don't let the non-virgin sluts fool you into thinking that they are better because they are experienced. Indeed you get more shiok with a slut but the trade off is you lose your precious Qi.

Like hot plate.....:wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i can feel that my chee is low and not stable. maybe my parents chee no good when I was conceived. the jing energy must have been abused and now the ming is affected. sigh. any chinese tcm practitioner here can advise ways to improve chee?

I also looking to increase my share of Cheebye.
Any tips?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should seek treatment from a young, female TCM physician. There's been a lot of them in recent years, thanks to many oppie sinkies having insufficient chee.

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chi is no different from vital force. Females are the greatest expenders of male vitality. Tesla said, " The woman is the biggest thief of that energy, and thus the spiritual power. I've always knew that and was alerted. Of myself I created what I wanted: a thoughtful and spiritual machine."

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
To answer TS issue, ....

Better seek TCM experts on how to properly regulate chi, rather than seek a hopscotch of views from a forum. Further experts must be able to explain properly and let you understand the process, how to do it, why do it, before it is really useful and you can see the benefits ...no point get some fakey fuksperts who will just tell you to do this and do that...without explanations and before you can understand why and how......for this is dangerous as it may reduce further your chi and even.....sou....Good luck....

any kangtao for good tcm?

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
any kangtao for good tcm?

You can try, Beijing Tong Ren Tang (please goggle for details). I am not their agent, just know of such a group with TCM practices in Singapore.

TCM does not only involve consultation, but also many other aspects and types, inclusive of acupuncture, medicine, use of moxibustion, etc

However, how and what you want out of TCM, how you work with the practitioners and the costs involved will be on your own. Be aware some are fakes, just out to claw your money.

Perhaps other bros may know better and can give better TCM leads.

Cheers

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't waste money.
acupuncture needle deplete Qi
moxibustion replenish QI

the navel belly CV8 is where you received your energy from inside your mother.
when you died, balance energy leave also from your navel belly button.
so direct to the point, you do moxibistion with moxa stick daily (15mins) at your navel belly button. in no time your 5 organs QI will slowly replenish.
hopes that help
take note don't masterabte too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC8ebmb1VlI

Last edited:

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't waste money.
acupuncture needle deplete Qi
moxibustion replenish QI

the navel belly CV8 is where you received your energy from inside your mother.
when you died, balance energy leave also from your navel belly button.
so direct to the point, you do moxibistion with moxa stick daily (15mins) at your navel belly button. in no time your 5 organs QI will slowly replenish.
hopes that help
take note don't masterabte too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC8ebmb1VlI

interesting. where to buy that smoking incense?

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be friends with Dr Chee.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
interesting. where to buy that smoking incense?

there is a few type.
lowest grade 1 box of 10 stick cost only $7
middle grade $15
high grade $30
highest grade has more purest content of moxa.

lowest grade is sold in many Chinese medical hall
high grade can buy in Chinatown large medical hall (kena carrot price)
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/DIRECT-FROM-GERMANY-10-MOXA-CIGAR-ROLLERS-NIANYING-MEDIUM-LACED/500168141
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/10PCS-TEN-YEARS-OLD-TRADITIONAL-MOXA-ROLL-MOXIBUSTION-RELIEVE/508900494

to brief you further:
qi is yang
blood is yin
when yang and yin is sufficient and balance, you have better great years of good health to enjoy.

if you are lazy and prefer oral medial support:
take this formula regularly :
https://www.activeherb.com/buzhong/
it work for strengthening in this order:
digestion then
absorption
then replenish QI
and QI basically cover
heart qi
lung qi
liver qi
kidney qi