• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jogger Died At East Coat Beach?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was jogging at east coast beach this morning. Met another lady jogger. She told me she saw a male jogger died this morning. Anyone here saw that incident too?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the UK the number one cause of death is now Alzheimer's. With so many grey hairs in Spore this is probably going to be the same in Spore.

However suicide may remain the #1 cause of death with so many people having financial problems?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Luckily I didn't die today. Maybe another day it'll be me. Altogether now!!! Huat ah!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the UK the number one cause of death is now Alzheimer's. With so many grey hairs in Spore this is probably going to be the same in Spore.

However suicide may remain the #1 cause of death with so many people having financial problems?

Many already have that, plus mild dementia.....look at the "baby boomers" & "post war" voting pattern...a sign of Alzheimer's & Dementia & other old age related illness...the fruit machines are killing the 40 plus..aunties...too.