• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PM to step down in late 2018.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Word is that PM will be step down in 2018 giving the new PM 2 years to settle down before the next GE. A small team of PM, senior Ministers and the PM designate will have a hand in deciding the final cabinet line-up sometime in early 2018.

GCT was 49 when he became PM, LHL 52, the new PM will be 57 making him the oldest PM at the the time of PM. In the event that PM designate health becomes an issue (very very low probability) the reserve will take office at age 45, maybe delayed by another year at age 46.

The bulk of the 3rd generation will also step down by the end of 2020.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
So that would be the end of the Lee regime? Or is there another heir to the throne?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did he think he will live past 2018???
Cancer or lightning might get him soon for betraying Sinkie land for his own amusement. Son of a fucking bitch.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Word is that PM will be step down in 2018 giving the new PM 2 years to settle down before the next GE. A small team of PM, senior Ministers and the PM designate will have a hand in deciding the final cabinet line-up sometime in early 2018.

GCT was 49 when he became PM, LHL 52, the new PM will be 57 making him the oldest PM at the the time of PM. In the event that PM designate health becomes an issue (very very low probability) the reserve will take office at age 45, maybe delayed by another year at age 46.

If that individual is 56 now, and the PM designate in 2018, he may be Mr. H.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=heng.....69i57j0l5.4065j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very odd that he will step down at 2018 unless there is some urgent health issues. He has said he will step down after the next GE which means 2021 or 2020 at earliest.

Honestly Heng is not ready. Neither the new cabinet. What portfolio has Heng taken up ? Come 2018 he should at least take on Defence portfolio before ascending the throne. As likewise for the cabinet members, rotate to other roles.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe Desmond Lee can take over. Sinkies feel more reassured knowing that a Lee is the captain of our ship.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
step down to what?there can never be a hole or vacuum in a dictatorship,never!!!!!each and every dictator and their son rules until they die,wtf are u smoking?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why drag until 2018. Why not tomorrow or even as late as next week. This idiot will not be missed if he is to step down yesterday. "Free smoke and pork soup", indeed.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pres Trump got the news very fast. Just curious how Trump intel works ? I mean
straight away invitation to White House almost around pm announcement.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Owl must be visiting him again...

One black one white...

10-150919114K5K3.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope what you said come to pass next year. the sooner LHL steps down, the better it is for SG.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why drag until 2018. Why not tomorrow or even as late as next week. This idiot will not be missed if he is to step down yesterday. "Free smoke and pork soup", indeed.

Yes, LHL can step down today and he will not be missed

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i preferred if he stayed forever,u mean to tell me after how i have suffered for the past 10 years,after going thru two g.e.s and one funeral,all that moaning and praying for salvation,hes finally going to step down just like that?that would be a slap in the face,no no no......now i finally know what all the vietnam war and wwii veterans feels like after fighting a bitter war for years,killing gooks in their huts and screaming in the rain and then all of a sudden theyve surrendered,war is over time to go home....."NOTHING IS OVER!!!!WAR IS NEVER OVER!!!!!!U DONT JUST TURN THINGS OFF!!!!"

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i preferred if he stayed forever,u mean to tell me after how i have suffered for the past 10 years,after going thru two g.e.s and one funeral,all that moaning and praying for salvation,hes finally going to step down just like that?that would be a slap in the face,no no no......now i finally know what all the vietnam war and wwii veterans feels like after fighting a bitter war for years,killing gooks in their huts and screaming in the rain and then all of a sudden theyve surrendered,war is over time to go home....."NOTHING IS OVER!!!!WAR IS NEVER OVER!!!!!!U DONT JUST TURN THINGS OFF!!!!"

You prefer to see LHL booted out by Singaporeans?