• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat someone sent me scary things

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya normally the winning odds are very low there. Unless you go 1x2 for evenly strength match then got meats.

For many years I never spend late night betting football matches at Livewire.

I seldom go there also nowadays. i rather just play abit at home or coffeeshop than waste taxi money home.
beginning stage I always go and got bit addicted when I always try outsider to score first goal and keep collecting money :biggrin:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seldom go there also nowadays. i rather just play abit at home or coffeeshop than waste taxi money home.
beginning stage I always go and got bit addicted when I always try outsider to score first goal and keep collecting money :biggrin:

Well done bro, if you are not betting big amount stay at home better.

To & fro taxi fare cost at least $60

Save the taxi fare and bet early also good :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 of my friend always bet both draw and outsider. win a little only . so I mostly just pick 1 lo. unless the draw and outsider is alot then I may cover both.

This is one method.like makan half ball.

If draw win 50%.estimated
If outside win then more.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
That crazy ... I have no energy for that unless one is a professional punter.

I knew a lot of outdoor construction contractors who worked night shift on sites alway hide inside RWS Livewire betting footballs overnight.

Their employers really unlucky to hire such people :biggrin:

Mbs servers cups rubbish collector security guards dealers membership workers all in livewire