• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat someone sent me scary things

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
U saw rockey at middle rd

Sorry bro, I don't know who is rockey at middle road.

I only knew that there are a lot of foolish punters who spent late night gambling European football matches in a Livewire (Spools) Middle Road. They win on pathetic low odds and lose until cannot afford to take a taxi home at early morning 3am :(

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

I only knew that there are a lot of foolish punters who spent late night gambling European football matches in a Livewire (Spools) Middle Road. They win on pathetic low odds and lose until cannot afford to take a taxi home at early morning 3am :(

The big guy who whislte loudly when his team score.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
reminds me of the olden days where people send scary chain letters like if don't duplicate will encounter bad things .
that time j dare not throw the letter and also dare not duplicate :biggrin:

Fuck this kind.
Continue post our ball pick n stories.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are many foolish punters at middle road. some of them left the place scolding vulgar to themselves :o
some even try to "borrow lights" like got lighter but purposely want to borrow from me :*:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many foolish punters at middle road. some of them left the place scolding vulgar to themselves :o
some even try to "borrow lights" like got lighter but purposely want to borrow from me :*:

As long u don't believe
U won't get affected by it.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes bro ... they like to bet Over / Under at $200 to $300 at one go.

I also knew many of them (young, middle aged or old) are unemployed people.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes bro ... they like to bet Over / Under at $200 to $300 at one go.

I also knew many of them (young or middle aged) are unemployed people.

yalo I never bet before u and o as I find both already lose kopi money before bets.
only occasionally I bet odd / even if I feel fav likely win by 1 ball but I also dislike to lose kopi money .

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
yalo I never bet before u and o as I find both already lose kopi money before bets.
only occasionally I bet odd / even if I feel fav likely win by 1 ball but I also dislike to lose kopi money .

Ya normally the winning odds are very low there. Unless you go 1x2 for evenly strength match then got meats.

For many years I never spend late night betting football matches at Livewire.