• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singaporean Owners Hammered India Indians (Part 2)

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just came back from Mandarin Gardens Condo AGM 2017.

At AGM 2016, the Singaporean owners hammered the India Indians and reclaimed Mandarin Gardens back for Singaporeans. After that saga, India Indians started to behave decently. Their children stopped playing cricket on the manicured landscape. The Indian children were less rowdy and misbehaved less. They stopped kicking hard football at the playground. Mandarin Gardens became more peaceful after last year's AGM and the aged and toddlers are able to enjoy the gardens in a more peaceful environment.

At today's AGM, Mandarin Garden owners had to elect 11 Council members to serve in the MC for 2017. There were 16 nominations and the India Indians put up their best two candidates. When the votes were counted, the two Indians had the lowest votes of 35 and 33. Most of the elected members had more than 100 votes each. The India Indians were put in their proper place.

Singaporean owners have shown how we can reclaim Singapore for the Singaporeans and how we can put foreigners who misbehaved in their proper place and keep them there. They will learn to submit.

Will the pap learn from Mandarin Garden owners, reclaim Singapore for Singaporeans, put foreigners who misbehaved in their proper place, keep them there?

I look forward to Singapore being a better place for Singaporeans and not a better place for foreigners at the expense of Singaporeans

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mandarin Gardens is becoming a fucking racist place. It's a lair for KKK and Neo Nazi facists! I will inform my Indian friends to find less racist places to live in.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mandarin Gardens is becoming a fucking racist place. It's a lair for KKK and Neo Nazi facists! I will inform my Indian friends to find less racist places to live in.

The Singapore Indians are very happy in Mandarin Gardens. Their children are well behaved and they dont swim in the 50m pool with their saris. Unlike India Indians, the Singapore Indians dont pour curries out of their balconies.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should experience the swimming pool, manicured gardens and serenity at Mandarin Gardens before the influx of India Indians.

It is not race, it is the Nationality. India has different values and culture

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's either a KKK lair or a filthy shithole. I can guarantee you if the whole fucking estate is renamed to Mumbai Gardens infested by Shitskin maggots, that place will soon be halved in valuation affecting the surrounding as well.

Filthy Indians belong to the sewage and gutters.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's either a KKK lair or a filthy shithole. I can guarantee you if the whole fucking estate is renamed to Mumbai Gardens infested by Shitskin maggots, that place will soon be halved in valuation affecting the surrounding as well.

India Indians contaminate any condo they live in.

Some condo owners refuse to sell to India Indians or rent their condo to them.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans have generally been too nice. When the foreigners first came, we tend to bend over backwards, tolerated their bad and believed that such bad behaviours will go away when they are used to Singapore life. But such Singaporeans' tolerance let the India Indians believe wrongly that they can behave badly in SG

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
India Indians contaminate any condo they live in.

Some condo owners refuse to sell to India Indians or rent their condo to them.

Of course, the house will become a pig sty and the pool will become a sewage, Indians are filthy m&d swines.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just came back from Mandarin Gardens Condo AGM 2017.

At AGM 2016, the Singaporean owners hammered the India Indians and reclaimed Mandarin Gardens back for Singaporeans. After that saga, India Indians started to behave decently. Their children stopped playing cricket on the manicured landscape. The Indian children were less rowdy and misbehaved less. They stopped kicking hard football at the playground. Mandarin Gardens became more peaceful after last year's AGM and the aged and toddlers are able to enjoy the gardens in a more peaceful environment.

At today's AGM, Mandarin Garden owners had to elect 11 Council members to serve in the MC for 2017. There were 16 nominations and the India Indians put up their best two candidates. When the votes were counted, the two Indians had the lowest votes of 35 and 33. Most of the elected members had more than 100 votes each. The India Indians were put in their proper place.

Singaporean owners have shown how we can reclaim Singapore for the Singaporeans and how we can put foreigners who misbehaved in their proper place and keep them there. They will learn to submit.

Will the pap learn from Mandarin Garden owners, reclaim Singapore for Singaporeans, put foreigners who misbehaved in their proper place, keep them there?

I look forward to Singapore being a better place for Singaporeans and not a better place for foreigners at the expense of Singaporeans

Lee Hsien Loong would have voted for the Indians if he was there.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, the house will become a pig sty and the pool will become a sewage, Indians are filthy m&d swines.

absolutely.

shd singaporeans not say anything and allow them to swim in their home clothes at the condo pool? shd singaporeans keep quiet and allow their children to ram their soccer balls in the manicured gardens? shd singaporeans tolerate cricket games in the playground?

Shd Singaporeans allow them to kick out Thai Pan Restaurant and bring in an Indian Restaurant because we are afraid to be accused of being intolerant of foreigners?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
absolutely.

shd singaporeans not say anything and allow them to swim in their home clothes at the condo pool? shd singaporeans keep quiet and allow their children to ram their soccer balls in the manicured gardens? shd singaporeans tolerate cricket games in the playground?

Shd Singaporeans allow them to kick out Thai Pan Restaurant and bring in an Indian Restaurant because we are afraid to be accused of being intolerant of foreigners?

Shitlets should be slammed against walls and drowned like piglets. These little shitskin motherfuckers will grow up and become rapists and smelly cunts.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Condo owners never learn from the mistakes at Melville Park. The value has dropped by 25% after the infestations by India shit skin. Avg rental 3k x 24 mths = 72k but value plunged as much as 200k. Condo owners better think which is more stable, rent out 2k to other respectable nationalities or 3k to the cockroaches.
You reap what you sow.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shitlets should be slammed against walls and drowned like piglets. These little shitskin motherfuckers will grow up and become rapists and smelly cunts.

if pap cant convert foreigners to embrace Singapore's values and adopt SG's culture, pap must not give Singaporeans SG citizenship.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Condo owners never learn from the mistakes at Melville Park. The value has dropped by 25% after the infestations by India shit skin. Avg rental 3k x 24 mths = 72k but value plunged as much as 200k. Condo owners better think which is more stable, rent out 2k to other respectable nationalities or 3k to the cockroaches.
You reap what you sow.

good advice

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year I sold my penthouse at Katong to a local Muslim who runs a chain of eateries although his offer was $18000 lesser than a foreign Indian PR . My Long time Neighbour is an Indian who was born and raised here , we got on very well as Neighbours for 10 years . When he saw viewers coming in and out of my penthouse , he requested me to sell it to a local if possible because he saw several foreign Indians visiting my apartment. It was not a difficult decision for me although it meant $18000 lesser , I had a tidy profit from the sale and $18000 less to please my good Neighbour is fine with me . He was so grateful that I took into account of his request . Singaporeans are close knit , we grow up here , did our NS and we respect each other. In times of hardship we help each other too.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year I sold my penthouse at Katong to a local Muslim who runs a chain of eateries although his offer was $18000 lesser than a foreign Indian PR . My Long time Neighbour is an Indian who was born and raised here , we got on very well as Neighbours for 10 years . When he saw viewers coming in and out of my penthouse , he requested me to sell it to a local if possible because he saw several foreign Indians visiting my apartment. It was not a difficult decision for me although it meant $18000 lesser , I had a tidy profit from the sale and $18000 less to please my good Neighbour is fine with me . He was so grateful that I took into account of his request . Singaporeans are close knit , we grow up here , did our NS and we respect each other. In times of hardship we help each other too.

Well done! It is the same at Mandarin Gardens. When I said Singaporean owners, they include Singaporean Chinese, Singaporean Malays and Singaporean Indians. The common denominator is India Indians. They are badly brought up and they misbehave. Other foreigners also dislike India Indians. So John Tan is wrong. We are not racists.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done! It is the same at Mandarin Gardens. When I said Singaporean owners, they include Singaporean Chinese, Singaporean Malays and Singaporean Indians. The common denominator is India Indians. They are badly brought up and they misbehave. Other foreigners also dislike India Indians. So John Tan is wrong. We are not racists.

John Tan always toe the pappy line...by so doing, he hopes to be noticed and becomes a mummyyyyyyypeee one day.....fat dreams....LOL :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should invite them to move in with you, moving ahead, stay together, its just a dozen pair of chopsticks over dinner n same cocks over the bed, n dont worry they hv small penises, she can alway rehab the hymen though her arse crack may b more complicated, you n your dotter, you'll help her out, right

jw5

Loyal
You should invite them to move in with you, moving ahead, stay together, its just a dozen pair of chopsticks over dinner n same cocks over the bed, n dont worry they hv small penises, she can alway rehab the hymen though her arse crack may b more complicated, you n your dotter, you'll help her out, right

They are already staying with him.