• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chao Ah Gau Gary Lim can remember time of incident but not the incident itself

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Netizens identified the man as the boss of The Yang's Traditional Hainanese Chicken Rice at Serangoon Road, Mr Gary Lim.

Mr Lim, 37, told Shin Min Daily News in a report on Saturday (April 29) that he was deeply sorry for the incident.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/SingaporeUncensored/videos/456202101392612/[/video]

"I drank too much that day, and cannot remember clearly what happened," he said. "I actually take taxis very often, and often talk to taxi drivers and get along with them very well, I really didn't mean to offend the profession."

The taxi driver involved in the incident, who gave his name as Mr Sun, told Shin Min that it happened at 2.51am on Thursday (April 27).

He had picked Mr Lim up from a taxi stand at Clarke Quay, and was dropping him off at Potong Pasir when Mr Lim tried to pay for his $12.45 taxi fare with a $1,000 dollar note, he said.

"There was no way I could give him change for that," said Mr Sun. He said Mr Lim then retrieved two $10 notes from his wallet and tossed them at him.

Mr Sun, 33, said he later made a police report as he did not want to be implicated.

Mr Lim explained to Shin Min that he carried such a large sum of money with him as he had meant to pass it to his suppliers.

"During that time, the money was in my pocket, so I took it out and 'haolian' (show off)," he said.

Mr Lim's restaurant has taken a hit from the incident, with many netizens leaving unhappy comments on its Facebook page and restaurant review pages, such as HungryGoWhere.com.

When Shin Min visited the restaurant, its manager Mr Chen told Shin Min that he made a police report as well, as the restaurant had allegedly been harassed by numerous phone calls and he was worried that the restaurant was under threat.

ST has contacted the police for more information.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Bwahahahahahahaa... such a funny guy, this Gary Lim... Bwahahahahahahaa...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Sun, 33, said he later made a police report as he did not want to be implicated.

1. why did Mr Sun need to make a police report ? what kind of implication ? There were no fights or whatsoever :confused:

2. why is Mr Sun driving a taxi at 33 ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no wonder sinkie poodles kena bogged down with paper work. have to tend to every ah ter ah kow filing police complaints and reports. next time i see sinkie uncle do not aim his kkj accurately at the urinal will also file police leeport.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a typo in the thread title. It should be Chao Ah Gua and not Gau. Just like scroobal's antagonist. If there's any confusion just say smelly duck liver in hokkien and all becomes clear.....LOL.....LOL

jw5

Loyal
There is a typo in the thread title. It should be Chao Ah Gua and not Gau. Just like scroobal's antagonist. If there's any confusion just say smelly duck liver in hokkien and all becomes clear.....LOL.....LOL

Should be one of these morons. ......... LOL ........... LOL

attachment.php