• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Rosamund Kwan wgtow

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will always be my 13th aunt... Forever young and beautiful.

Truth be told, no matter how old, so long as the woeman is willing to open her legs, there will always be some man willing to put in their kkj to masturbate....

Facts and fiction :

a '1984', 80 year old woman fucked by a lonely young man....
b jappie and Korean 70, 80 year olds still work as cickens on the streets...(by pappy explanation, nothing to do, to pass the time);
c jappie occupation of China, Singapore, Korea, Burma - no matter what age, many old woemen also kena raped by the barbarians...and in some cases killed to eliminate witnesses to these atrocities...

So???? kwan can still hope to be laid in plenty of time and plenty rounds ...no prob man....provided she opens up her legs (for free or what, depends on your relationship with her ) ....:eek:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's an intellectual. i like to teach her about playing chest and investing on me

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she wants to learn play drum. i want to play piak piak Malay drum on her backside.

[video=youtube;gvNQYCzMnF4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvNQYCzMnF4&list=RDMMgvNQYCzMnF4&index=1[/video]

Sharing with drum enthusiast like rosamund .:smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;vAO2cIrdafA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAO2cIrdafA&list=RDMMgvNQYCzMnF4&index=2[/video]

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
b jappie and Korean 70, 80 year olds still work as cickens on the streets...(by pappy explanation, nothing to do, to pass the time);

PAPPY like to kong lanjiao wey. Gecko should have been a headwhore, get all the other minister's mother to go out and parade their old cunts on the street as well.

petebike

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 golf balls in exchange for 2 mil or was it 4mil?
if i have a cunt, i would do that too..
well done Rosamund

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you search under Baidu.com with rosmund kwan Chinese name + the word golf ball (高尔夫球) in Chinese, you will read about tabloid article about the past involving golf balls. Not sure if that is 100% true though.

jw5

Loyal
BBAsuxl.img

She still looks good.

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 golf balls in exchange for 2 mil or was it 4mil?
if i have a cunt, i would do that too..
well done Rosamund

Only filthy people will think others are filthy like themselves to want to make filthy money as gold cheekon or high class whore.