• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious TemaSEX PAP Governance Model DESTROYED by Ang Moh Trump -article

Lee Kam You Sucker

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/4/28/15449578/trump-100-days-government-business-company

Trump’s first 100 days destroyed the myth that government should be run like a business

His disregard for how to play the game means he’s left Washington mostly untouched.
Updated by Zeeshan Aleem@ZeeshanAleem Apr 28, 2017, 12:00pm EDT

whA major premise of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign was that as a successful businessman, he would be “greedy” on behalf of America. But instead, his CEO mindset has generated one of the least productive first 100 days of a presidency in modern American history.

On his march to the White House, Trump frequently touted his prowess as a formidable dealmaker and efficient businessman as what was needed to turn around a stagnating nation. "Under budget and ahead of schedule. So important. We don't hear those words so often, but you will," Trump pledged at a ribbon-cutting ceremony for a new hotel in Washington in October. "Today is a metaphor for what we can accomplish for this country." His voters were thrilled by the idea.

Trump swiftly made efforts to deliver on his promise of running the country as a corporation upon seizing the presidency. He stacked his administration and Cabinet with billionaire executives and bankers who had no experience in government but whose riches were presumed to be evidence of their ability to achieve results. His two most prominent advisers, chief strategist Steve Bannon and presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner, knew nothing of Washington but had formerly held leadership positions in real estate and media.

In March, the White House opened up an Office of American Innovation — headed by Kushner — which was tasked with, among other things, solving the opioid crisis and hatching ideas for Trump’s infrastructure ambitions. "The government should be run like a great American company," Kushner said as it opened. “Our hope is that we can achieve successes and efficiencies for our customers, who are the citizens.” Although many are skeptical this office of innovation will actually do anything.

Furthermore, Trump’s style of leadership has resembled that of a willful CEO — a strategy that doesn’t naturally suit the demands of government. His agenda to reshape the country by acting unilaterally as often as possible, while keeping the government abnormally lean, is in line with how a chief executive at a company might try to turn around an ailing company.

Trump’s worldview as moneymaker hasn’t injected American political life with new energy. Instead, his tenure has been marked by historic levels of inefficiency and incompetence: There’s been zero progress on major legislation, his most pivotal executive orders have been halted by the courts, many agencies lack the staff to implement agendas, and his approval ratings are historically low.

Very long article click above URL to continue reading

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's because with a 2-party system it's difficult to run america like usa inc. sg inc. has the support of 69% soixante neuf serfs. the small minority of 31% detractors can fuck spiders.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
that's because with a 2-party system it's difficult to run america like usa inc. sg inc. has the support of 69% soixante neuf serfs. the small minority of 31% detractors can fuck spiders.

Sounds like a fake news article to me.

Trump has done wonders in 100 days. It's true that getting legislation through congress cannot be done at the same pace as business decisions but his work rate has been astounding and his appointees have redefined what America is about simply by doing what they are supposed to do... defend the constitution and uphold the law.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Trump has done wonders in 100 days. It's true that getting legislation through congress cannot be done at the same pace as business decisions but his work rate has been astounding and his appointees have redefined what America is about simply by doing what they are supposed to do... defend the constitution and uphold the law.

i'm more than delighted with his pace by the 69th day in office. in fact i was thinking he was doing too much and moving at an unprecedented speed. by now when he reaches the 100th day, anything more is icing on the cake. who would have thought he would tussle with sacred bull horns and tame and tamper with the tax code on the 99th day.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i thought he successfully repealed obamacare,but ended up their replacement proposal was so crap and untenable they ended up reinstituting it anyway?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm more than delighted with his pace by the 69th day in office. in fact i was thinking he was doing too much and moving at an unprecedented speed. by now when he reaches the 100th day, anything more is icing on the cake. who would have thought he would tussle with sacred bull horns and tame and tamper with the tax code on the 99th day.

yes he should take a break and play another round of golf or ten.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He shd find opium drug money to rebuild America like his 1700s period forefathers did

America was build uing opium money. He shd hire the descendant of the big drug king Delaney family for his top job.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was hoping for a pre emptive strike against pyongyang's nuclear and missile sites and their artillery and tanks divisions.