• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SG52 old man sitting in MRT talking to his own imaginary son

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad and frightening. Train was rather empty. This Chinese local Uncle speaks Hokkien mixed Ang Moh to no body near himself.

I was few meters away could hear him. He was surely not on a phone. No phone no earpiece no wire no Bluetooth at all.

His Lat ah. Either his son died or ignored him, he got lots to tell his son, quite unsatisfied about son.

It was not a one way speech nor grumping either, there seems to be some kind of imaginary dialog, as he passed to LISTEN in interval then seeming react to what he HEARD from invisible son. His son is ghost or what? Ghost inside MRT ah? WAF?!

Bangkok got give him medication or not? Forgot to take pills ah? WAF?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad and frightening. Train was rather empty. This Chinese local Uncle speaks Hokkien mixed Ang Moh to no body near himself.

I was few meters away could hear him. He was surely not on a phone. No phone no earpiece no wire no Bluetooth at all.

His Lat ah. Either his son died or ignored him, he got lots to tell his son, quite unsatisfied about son.

Hello!..Buangkok, not Bangkok....Bangkok will give him "tiger" which will cure him of his "illusion"...you should ask "uncle"...whom did he vote for?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you ever head north to some less developed country, don't be surprised to see some locals buying food and drink for an "invisible child" when dining in a table.
You may even see them talk to them when dining together.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you ever head north to some less developed country, don't be surprised to see some locals buying food and drink for an "invisible child" when dining in a table.
You may even see them talk to them when dining together.
if you notice this in sinkieland, pse inform john tan immediately - he'll turn up with styrofoam boxes in a jiffy :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak he should talk to a other looney then no need imagine liao.

Don't you know the law, of like pole repels & opposites attracts?. I noticed that the "looney" don't sit, talk or interact with another looney..don't believe go observe a couple of these near you...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you know the law, of like pole repels & opposites attracts?. I noticed that the "looney" don't sit, talk or interact with another looney..don't believe go observe a couple of these near you...

ha ha ha. that's true.
there is a Newton law of motion. got law 1 2 and 3 as well.
this one is looney law of interaction but not recorded in science.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was in a bus recently & heard the driver talking to a phantom :eek:
Don't know if he was complaining verbally or a nut case.

I was worried about it but hey this is Spore what can you do about it :smile:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these loonies also want face....they stay away from one another to avoid being labelled a looney, and can recognize each other a mile away. membership is exclusive :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these loonies also want face....they stay away from one another to avoid being labelled a looney, and can recognize each other a mile away. membership is exclusive :wink:

The 70% who voted for the PAP falls into this category, membership is exclusive...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was not a one way speech nor grumping either, there seems to be some kind of imaginary dialog, as he passed to LISTEN in interval then seeming react to what he HEARD from invisible son. His son is ghost or what? Ghost inside MRT ah? WAF?!

embedded wireless lah latest tech, embedded into the throat and have iris lens to project hologram. it's the latest tech only used by north korea and cuba. even the russian KGB r trying to get their hands on it.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is why the sinkie race must be purged,by the time they hit their 40s or 50s,they are more or less useless,have u ever seen a useful old sinkie?they are either dumb,daft,stupid,highly religious,superstitious,senile or just plain batshit insane,either working as cleaner,dishwasher,toilet cleaner,sweeper,security guard or taxi driver or part time mcdonalds or restaurant,or simply unemployed or picking cardboard and selling tissue.

last week during my ict i was out at midnight looking for a laundromat to wash and dry my no.4 uniform,i got into this taxi,halfway we encountered this police patrol car on the roadside and a accident involving 3 vehicles headon in different directions like machiam they having a menage a trois.then the taxi uncle whos obviously a fuckkien who spoke hokkien to me when i got in and told him the destination in ang moh and started talking about gui kua bak chee or ghost cover eyes or some shit and the seventh month,and about a accident he had years ago during the seventh month when his taxi had an accident,he was stopped at a sign and another vehicle rammed into him,oh yeah it has to be the ghosts.

im like nigga,this is the 21st century are u sure you belong here,what next shaman and coconuts on flying carpets?how the fark old are u?did u even graduate from primary school?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is common.but one thing change is more n more tiong kok lang doing this.
I saw plenty PRC walking along void deck walkway talking to himself.
PRC has even taken our siaolang role.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is why the sinkie race must be purged,by the time they hit their 40s or 50s,they are more or less useless,have u ever seen a useful old sinkie?they are either dumb,daft,stupid,highly religious,superstitious,senile or just plain batshit insane,either working as cleaner,dishwasher,toilet cleaner,sweeper,security guard or taxi driver or part time mcdonalds or restaurant,or simply unemployed or picking cardboard and selling tissue.

last week during my ict i was out at midnight looking for a laundromat to wash and dry my no.4 uniform,i got into this taxi,halfway we encountered this police patrol car on the roadside and a accident involving 3 vehicles headon in different directions like machiam they having a menage a trois.then the taxi uncle whos obviously a fuckkien who spoke hokkien to me when i got in and told him the destination in ang moh and started talking about gui kua bak chee or ghost cover eyes or some shit and the seventh month,and about a accident he had years ago during the seventh month when his taxi had an accident,he was stopped at a sign and another vehicle rammed into him,oh yeah it has to be the ghosts.

im like nigga,this is the 21st century are u sure you belong here,what next shaman and coconuts on flying carpets?how the fark old are u?did u even graduate from primary school?

Ict?
I always thought u a MUDLANDER

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ict?
I always thought u a MUDLANDER

how the fark am i a mudlander when i cant even speak or write mandarin for fark.just like Lee kuan yew im a peranakan at heart,i only started immersing myself in chink and ah beng culture when i was in NS.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
how the fark am i a mudlander when i cant even speak or write mandarin for fark.just like Lee kuan yew im a peranakan at heart,i only started immersing myself in chink and ah beng culture when i was in NS.

So u another kway chup chap Cheng