• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Medical fee 1k per month

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you Krafty? u trying to elicit sympathy? And frankly what you are posting is rubbish,,1st say one thing than after that another....if u want a listening ear..go seek counselling..

Are you admin? People post about rubbish then can?
I post about my miserable life story then not allow here?
Some more I didn ask any donation or assistance from anybody here.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree... Ah Jie, how old are you now?
Treatment prolongs the suffering and delays the inevitable, unless you're talking about a cure here. It will be the case till money runs out.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to live on like this, I suggest you go to an advertising firm and get someone to write a sob story on giveasia, a lot of stupid sinkies will flock to donate cash.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really in a bad stage of Lupus.. Did the doctor increase your PredniSONE to suppress your lupus flareup? Many of the medication you are taking have side effects.. Since you are going for eye check up, I am assuming that you are taking HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE which is very toxic that can cause bad side-effect to your eye. Most Lupus patients do not live very long...Even if Lupus don't kill you, the side effect from common lupus medication of PredniSONE , ENALAPRIL and HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE can make your life really miserable. Only advice to you is to keep your stress level to 0..

Bart , You really know a lot about lupus.
Yes I am taking all the medicine you mention.

And no subsidy. Yes, side effect of my medicine is scary too.
I had a bad Lung infection last year due to my immune suppressant drug-MMF
But i recovered well.

Are you a doctor ? You know quite well about lupus.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
My lupus 24 years Liao
I see quite a few of my lupus friends passed away.

But I think my doctor will help me, she said I am stable now though my kidneys are failed.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My lupus 24 years Liao
I see quite a few of my lupus friends passed away.

But I think my doctor will help me, she said I am stable now though my kidneys are failed.

That is like saying the car engine is fine but the radiator if fucked....either way the car can't move.