• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Laura Ong Strikes Again - Teo Ser Luck resignation is Michael Palmer Part Deux?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Perhaps she is skilled in areas that we do not know. Hypothetically, Looks is secondary if one can really pleasure men by the sultra or any other means.

After the mango episode, the ex-commando bf went into hiding from the press . So many years past Laura still in the news; I wonder if all her men love Ray Peterson's tune.

Coincidentally, after the Mike Palmer incident (whom she might be two timing with Teok Sir Fuck), Laura was transferred to work directly under Minister Teo Chee Hean. Maybe Chee hean heard about Laura's special talents and moved her to his office?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
TSL demonstrates how he grabs Laura's slutty teats while Palmer is fucking her slutty pussy from behind.

46535_1602107134943_3846517_n.jpg

Good for you, dig up these extra pics. Wah, so they threesome together? Mike must let Teok Sir Fuck enter first, izzit? Go by rank ah?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I can only imagine Laura dress up sexily on bed, gave TSL and Michael Palmer good fuck week in and week out.

1 3 6 ( TSL)
2 4 7 5 ( MP )

How can Teok Sir Fuck only get 1 3 6? He is senior to Mike mah. He must get the 2 4 7 5. And Mike only get 3 days.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Important critical factor is not 'aye swee' or 'beh swee'.....Crucial thing is that whenever any pap dog feels horny and wants to spray his sperm, lo is very very willing to open her legs to entertain. So much so, we now only know palmer and serluk are sperm contributors.

But then, didn't you notice lim ah suay praise lo to sky high pedestal level....she very hardworking and very committed (yeah, to be fucked).....so behind this, is there also a story??:rolleyes:

Not counting...because we public do not know, amongst the hundreds of photos she took with young virile tee koor men, how many actually managed to have their kkc poked into her cunt....:eek:

You know, I have seen some of these lo type of woe men....very obvious, very social able, very loud and very good party animal...always willing to open legs to any pommy, dicky or horny Roberts....usually these woemen also end up twice, thrice or even more serial divorces before the age of 35.....

Sad or happy for them....???? just be careful and not anyhow stick your kkj into the cunt and get some FREEEEE riders....

Actually, this kind of women is damn scary to me. Because they are the mistress of some asshole who happens to be somebody. I ever chased one charbor before, until someone quietly told she is mistress of so and so. then I stopped right away. If i did not know that info, I might have been whacked businesswise unknowingly.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
to be honest

compared to the so many mangoes luvers

i still respect Ng Boon Gay

he got good taste

Damn right. Cecilia Sue got that CFM look. Damn hot. The woman exudes sex. I definitely would bang her. Ng looks like a geeky asshole, but he can score this kind of charbor, is damn respect to him.

Cecilia+Sue+Siew+Nang+And+Ng+Boon+Gay+Trial+Day+4+Details+Emerges2.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Does what Teok Sir Fuck said in his resignation make sense?

I have decided to go back to private sector to continue my journey and also have sometime for the family. Its a decision I have made and thought through for a while. Truly appreciate that PM agreed to my request.

He is 48 years old already. His kids are almost grown up and the wife has a very busy career in venture capital funding. Daughter Jesslyn is doing A levels this year, or next. If spending time with the family was so important to him, why the fuck did he take on Minister portfolio. Why even run for MP? He was in the private industry before, he should have stayed there. Is it because he waited until his pension eligibility to kick in before he resigned?

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn right. Cecilia Sue got that CFM look. Damn hot. The woman exudes sex. I definitely would bang her. Ng looks like a geeky asshole, but he can score this kind of charbor, is damn respect to him.

Cecilia+Sue+Siew+Nang+And+Ng+Boon+Gay+Trial+Day+4+Details+Emerges2.jpg

He is a luckiest bugger and respect his achievements; ever saw his wife in person, its like that green tea brand Heaven & Earth (or even subterranean).

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a luckiest bugger and respect his achievements; ever saw his wife in person, its like that green tea brand Heaven & Earth (or even subterranean).

Rony Tan, pock face and ugly is luckier than you on bed.

LE1-3.jpg

Last edited:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, this kind of women is damn scary to me. Because they are the mistress of some asshole who happens to be somebody. I ever chased one charbor before, until someone quietly told she is mistress of so and so. then I stopped right away. If i did not know that info, I might have been whacked businesswise unknowingly.

Agreed with you such women are scary.

But the scary part is not that some sam seng bf of hers will come and whack you. The scary part is the tremendous amount of energy and resources a person may have to devote to one of these women once you are smitten by their wiles and get involved with them. The end result will be one great loss, financial, emotion, social or power. Let me explain a little:

Firstly they have some peculiar characteristics - very sociable, loud and attention grabbing and from time to time displays of great vulnerability that attracted some men to these seemingly damsels in perpetual distress. Of course they always find ways and means to open up their legs so you eat the sweet cake first and be lured onto the hook. They can be said to be damned attractive, on the surface, great success socially, until or unless a man gets involved or know them long enough.

They may be material, money, emotional or social centric from time to time or can be a mix of any two or more of these. It all depends on the circumstances and sometimes on the men - what each man can provide them. So you can see these women going off with men who may be very rich or men who can take great care of their emotional needs (that is, console them, sayang sayang them when they are down) or men who are social butterflies. Doubtless, this means that they can have affairs with two or more men, at the same time, not withstanding their marital status at any point in time.

The great burden does not come from the sex part, but beyond it. So any man, (other than one who is experienced and able to handle such women as these men mostly just want the sex part) who gets involved will simultaneously be hit by their demands for sex, money and more taxing, emotional support - the damsel in perpetual distress syndrome.

All of the above becomes very very scary especially for any man who made the great mistake to marry any of these women. Slowly, slowly, they will be drawn in, until committed and then boh pien, have to carry on. Emotional dramas are constantly being played, one after another. Notwithstanding this, whatever the man did, should the woman feel that she no longer can get or get not enough of any of the factors such as money, emotions, sex or socialities (that is, partying and chionging), she is liable to go seek some other man or men to satisfy her demands....that is why these women ended up divorcees at an early age and likely at least two or more marriages before the age of 35. Worse, if the marriage resulted in any children....the divorces will be acrimonious, dramatic and plenty of emotional rides. For the men, it may even resulted in big losses in finances, social standing, powers or positions.

So be warned....if you ever see a woman who seemingly fit part or all of the above profile, ask other people around, gather feedback and be prepared for a wild ride if a man wants to get involved.

Best to keep twenty foot distance from them and there will be plenty of antics and drama that can be watched from the side lines.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20 feet are not enough as they have laser eyes, piercing stares, and far reaching tongues. must be at least 69 feet to be out of range. even then, the phallic antenna will rise when a super chiobu is around at 696 feet.

jw5

Loyal
What to make of this sudden resignation of Teok Sir Fuck from Minister of the PAP? Even back in 2012 when Mike Palmer was caught with his Eurasian lancheow in Laura Ong's pussy, there was also rumours that he was not the only one in her pussy. In fact, it appears that Mike Palmer was the one having the sloppy seconds to Teo Sir Fuck. the rumour between Teo Sir Fuck and Laura Ong was so strong that even the Prostitute Press Media Corp had to mention Teo Sir Fuck in pics with Laura Ong while the 2 were in Beijing, while covering the Mike Palmer resignation.

Couple Of Points:

1. They would not dare to have so many pictures together if there was really something going on between them. Have you noticed there are hardly any pictures of Palmer and Laura together? :biggrin:

2. The more likely reason he "stepped down" is that when Loong handed out the promotion letters to JoJo and Desmond, Ser Luck also put his hand out but only got a handshake. :biggrin::biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Couple Of Points:

1. They would not dare to have so many pictures together if there was really something going on between them. Have you noticed there are hardly any pictures of Palmer and Laura together? :biggrin:

2. The more likely reason he "stepped down" is that when Loong handed out the promotion letters to JoJo and Desmond, Ser Luck also put his hand out but only got a handshake. :biggrin::biggrin:

This kind of clown already exceeded his own abilities. Can be Minister don't want to be? Million $ salaries plus charbos fawning over him, and he gives that up for an uncertain income in the risky business of starting up companies? Sure or not?