• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Laura Ong Strikes Again - Teo Ser Luck resignation is Michael Palmer Part Deux?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
when Teok Sir Fuck fuck his crassloot groupies, does he fuck them on a wooden plank bed because its comfortable? Or its just wayang?

attachment.php

jw5

Loyal
This kind of clown already exceeded his own abilities. Can be Minister don't want to be? Million $ salaries plus charbos fawning over him, and he gives that up for an uncertain income in the risky business of starting up companies? Sure or not?

Agree that this kind of clown already exceeded his abilities. My second point was that Loong did not want him to be a full ministar and promoted others ahead of him. He may have resigned in disappointment. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Agree that this kind of clown already exceeded his abilities. My second point was that Loong did not want him to be a full ministar and promoted others ahead of him. He may have resigned in disappointment. :biggrin:

Doubtful, this fucker has a switch off job as Minister, earning millions, going on free overseas trips, banging Crassloot groupies. So, what? Let other people leap frog him. Its ok. This kind of Minister sure got some side gigs somewhere, make extra money.

jw5

Loyal
Doubtful, this fucker has a switch off job as Minister, earning millions, going on free overseas trips, banging Crassloot groupies. So, what? Let other people leap frog him. Its ok. This kind of Minister sure got some side gigs somewhere, make extra money.

So you still think he resigned because he was caught having ECA? I don't think so. He is a clown, but doesn't seem to be that kind of clown. :biggrin:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you still think he resigned because he was caught having ECA? I don't think so. He is a clown, but doesn't seem to be that kind of clown. :biggrin:

very unlikely cos of his ECA

dun 4get he is still holding on to his cbl 18k salary as a Mad Person

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. They would not dare to have so many pictures together if there was really something going on between them. Have you noticed there are hardly any pictures of Palmer and Laura together? :biggrin:

2. The more likely reason he "stepped down" is that when Loong handed out the promotion letters to JoJo and Desmond, Ser Luck also put his hand out but only got a handshake. :biggrin::biggrin:

this is the correct but boring answer nobody wants to hear :biggrin:

if got piak piak surely MPship also must step down

jw5

Loyal
very unlikely cos of his ECA

dun 4get he is still holding on to his cbl 18k salary as a Mad Person

Yah true, but if you had a problem which needed the help of your MP, would you go and see this guy? I wouldn't.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the correct but boring answer nobody wants to hear :biggrin:

if got piak piak surely MPship also must step down

So many MPs piak piak before without stepping down. Teo was sacked for incompetence, doesnt mean he and manoges had nothing going on.

jw5

Loyal
Perhaps she is skilled in areas that we do not know. Hypothetically, Looks is secondary if one can really pleasure men by the sultra or any other means.

After the mango episode, the ex-commando bf went into hiding from the press . So many years past Laura still in the news; I wonder if all her men love Ray Peterson's tune.

There is a song by Christopher Cross called "Think Of Laura".