• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Laura Ong Strikes Again - Teo Ser Luck resignation is Michael Palmer Part Deux?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What to make of this sudden resignation of Teok Sir Fuck from Minister of the PAP? Even back in 2012 when Mike Palmer was caught with his Eurasian lancheow in Laura Ong's pussy, there was also rumours that he was not the only one in her pussy. In fact, it appears that Mike Palmer was the one having the sloppy seconds to Teo Sir Fuck. the rumour between Teo Sir Fuck and Laura Ong was so strong that even the Prostitute Press Media Corp had to mention Teo Sir Fuck in pics with Laura Ong while the 2 were in Beijing, while covering the Mike Palmer resignation. See 2.27 of this youtube vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4N67cW8pO8

Apparently, the Beijing trip was a taxpayer funded Punggol GRO to Beijing. As Crassloot Organization Director, Laura Ong also has to been there along with the Punggol MP Teok Sir Fuck. The interesting thing about the taxpayer funded junket to Beijing by the Punggol GRO was the number of photos in which Laura Ong was next to Teok Sir Fuck. I think this is not a coincidence. Women like her fuck according to a hierarchy. The most powerful guy in her stable is of course the Minister Teok Sir Fuck. Which would make Michael Palmer getting sloppy seconds from Teok Sir Fuck. Hope Laura got clean her cunt in between fucking these 2. Married to this theory is the fact that Teok SIr Fuck says he is resigning to start new businesses and what not. Guess what, that is what his wife does right now. His wife jenny law works for as the senior fund administrator for Jungle Ventures, a startup and venture capital fund. I guess he will work for the wife and she can keep an eye on him? Anyway, that is my theory.

Teok Sir Fuck next to Laura Ong

46536_1602156536178_6965459_n.jpg

Teok Sir Fuck next to Laura in Beijing

47443_1602106734933_7691070_n.jpg

This is Laura's main skill to lure these men

58609_1602148495977_100048_n.jpg

Laura and Teok Sir Fuck about yumseng in Beijing

47804_1602156056166_2601210_n.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing is we never hear about Laura Ong side of the story...But from the pictures..It seems Laura n TSL are close. But he is MP n big shot etc...N he is quite a women's man. So many chicks would want him...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing is we never hear about Laura Ong side of the story...But from the pictures..It seems Laura n TSL are close. But he is MP n big shot etc...N he is quite a women's man. So many chicks would want him...

The lure of money & power lah. Rock stars & other celebrities can tell you about it.

I doubt that this Teo would be so lucky if he was just another struggling "lesser mortal".
This woman obviously is a PAP groupie : Palmer, Teo, .... & who knows if there are others who were more discrete :wink:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Laura is the whore of PAP who's shared among the dogs.

Who else have licked her slutty cunt before????

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can only imagine Laura dress up sexily on bed, gave TSL and Michael Palmer good fuck week in and week out.

1 3 6 ( TSL)
2 4 7 5 ( MP )

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually these ministars sibeh bo standard

laura this type of standard

i thk she strip totally nakid

i also cannot elect sia

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

i also cannot elect sia

Perhaps she is skilled in areas that we do not know. Hypothetically, Looks is secondary if one can really pleasure men by the sultra or any other means.

After the mango episode, the ex-commando bf went into hiding from the press . So many years past Laura still in the news; I wonder if all her men love Ray Peterson's tune.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thk she strip totally nakid

I also cannot elect sia

Important critical factor is not 'aye swee' or 'beh swee'.....Crucial thing is that whenever any pap dog feels horny and wants to spray his sperm, lo is very very willing to open her legs to entertain. So much so, we now only know palmer and serluk are sperm contributors.

But then, didn't you notice lim ah suay praise lo to sky high pedestal level....she very hardworking and very committed (yeah, to be fucked).....so behind this, is there also a story??:rolleyes:

Not counting...because we public do not know, amongst the hundreds of photos she took with young virile tee koor men, how many actually managed to have their kkc poked into her cunt....:eek:

You know, I have seen some of these lo type of woe men....very obvious, very social able, very loud and very good party animal...always willing to open legs to any pommy, dicky or horny Roberts....usually these woemen also end up twice, thrice or even more serial divorces before the age of 35.....

Sad or happy for them....???? just be careful and not anyhow stick your kkj into the cunt and get some FREEEEE riders....

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

i also cannot elect sia

Since when does Sinkie has standards?

Any ATB Spider including Peidu Mama Aunties can easily hit jackpot here.

You can go ask PRC or Thai people for their honest opinion on local beauties and see what answer you get.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be honest

compared to the so many mangoes luvers

i still respect Ng Boon Gay

he got good taste

It is just the luck of his draw when he took out his kkj ready to fire.....there will be plenty of serina wee level types around, just happen that they are not in same business circle as him at that moment ...:rolleyes: