• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Laura Ong Strikes Again - Teo Ser Luck resignation is Michael Palmer Part Deux?

jw5

Loyal
to be honest

compared to the so many mangoes luvers

i still respect Ng Boon Gay

he got good taste

Remind ourselves about the couple.

20121119.184016_ngboongay.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
is cecelia sue still living in sg or ??

If she is I want to meet her. Apparently, her hubby is quite the cuckold,
let her go and fuck other men outside the bedroom, and is ok with it. he did not divorce her after the affair. He must have been steaming when she came home with a sore pussy and recounted her fuck session with Ng

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is I want to meet her. Apparently, her hubby is quite the cuckold,
let her go and fuck other men outside the bedroom, and is ok with it. he did not divorce her after the affair. He must have been steaming when she came home with a sore pussy and recounted her fuck session with Ng

Typical of chinks across the Causeway.