• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anus Yee on suicide watch: Additional 6 months of jail time before his next hearing.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well as you all know anus yee was granted asylum by a certain judge sorry i forgot his name and where he's from but due to the trump administration's new policies to make it harder for aliens to migrate and to reside in the US the asylum ruling has been contested and hence he will need to undergo a 2nd hearing to see if he will finally be granted asylum BUT the hearing will only take place 6 months from now so it means that he will only be standing before the judge in october and hence will continue to be incarcerated. By the end of those 6 months he will officially be in a US jail cell for almost a year :biggrin: which is why he's suicidal now and from the looks of things might end up being deported back to sg.

Question is why does it take 6 months to get a second hearing. What's the issue here?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Anus Yee on suicide watch: Additional 6 months of jail time before his next heari

Cos hes a ching chong nigger. And whiteys dont fuck care....chigger.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Anus Yee on suicide watch: Additional 6 months of jail time before his next heari

Amos is still a teenager. He was so unfortunate to have parents who failed him.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

how forboding that his name amos is so similar to anus. he's obviously going to be the bottom the fuckee.

This exotic asian piece of ass will be hot property, he will be everybody's little bitch.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I bet by now, at least a dozen niggers would have sodomized Amos Yee.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

I bet by now, at least a dozen niggers would have sodomized Amos Yee.

IMG_7961a-126.jpg

On the bright side, he will not have constipation.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So where are his so called supporters ? Where is that Oppo guy who testified for him ? That famous "you get what you deserve "

He is now imprisoned in US longer than he kenna in Singapore. I hope he is really happy in the land of free speech.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So where are his so called supporters ? Where is that Oppo guy who testified for him ? That famous "you get what you deserve "

He is now imprisoned in US longer than he kenna in Singapore. I hope he is really happy in the land of free speech.

I will support him all the way. Being an activist, you got to be strong. If he can go through it with strength, i will support him even more.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will support him all the way. Being an activist, you got to be strong. If he can go through it with strength, i will support him even more.

Fucking Puah Cheebye you are back! I will pay to fuck your mother and nothing for that cock receptacle, your pal Anus!

harrych

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking Puah Cheebye you are back! I will pay to fuck your mother and nothing for that cock receptacle, your pal Anus!

There's a f'kin gay thats worse than this shit.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's a f'kin gay thats worse than this shit.

You talking about the scum reservoir fuck who keeps upping herm boliao threads just to scream I, the big hollow storm pipe for an anus is still here!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

his ass has been granted assylum,hes now a citizen of butt fuck guantanamo bay,and like obama bin laden used to say,"in guantanamo bay,no one can hear u scream"