• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat More Sinkies To Leave Borneo Motors To 'Focus On Family'! Fucking Lame Reason!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More people are quitting Inchcape's Borneo Motors after its shock retrenchment exercise in January.

This time, senior managers appointed to replace those who were laid off are leaving.

In an internal memo obtained by The Straits Times, interim chief executive George Ashford told staff that retail vehicle sales commercial director Adeline Tan will take an indefinite leave of absence from the company to "focus on her family's immediate priorities". Marketing director Tan Ching Ee has also decided to quit to focus on her family.

Both women were appointed to take over senior roles vacated after a retrenchment exercise shaved 120 jobs from one of Inchcape's most profitable units in the world.

Others who have thrown in the towel in the latest moves include Ms Justine Goh, senior manager of business strategy and key liaison manager with Toyota; and head of Lexus sales Shirley Leong.

The transfer of expatriates from Inchcape's London office to Singapore soon after the layoffs had worsened morale.
Ms Goh, who is responsible for negotiating three-year product plans with the manufacturer, is said to be leaving without a job. Ms Leong is leaving for Wearnes Automotive's Infiniti unit, a Lexus rival.

They follow a number of other employees who had quit soon after the layoffs, including Mr Melvin Low, director of after-sales.

In his memo, Mr Ashford said Mr Alex Yap has been appointed the new director of retail vehicle sales. Mr Yap was previously with Borneo Motors. He left to join BMW agent Performance Motors, but quit suddenly in 2015. His last post was chief executive of parallel importer Abwin Automotive.

Borneo Motors declined to comment when contacted, but observers said the retrenchment had created unhappiness because staff are now expected to do much more with fewer resources.

The transfer of expatriates from Inchcape's London office to Singapore soon after the layoffs had worsened morale.

Mr David Leong, managing director of PeopleWorldwide Consulting, said the latest wave of resignations "signals internal turbulence".

"Usually, it means a misalignment and unhappiness with new KPIs and strategic thrusts," he added, referring to key performance indicators.

Mr Paul Heng, founder and managing director of NeXT Career Consulting Group, said: "Because of changes in working style and culture, some people may find that they are no longer keen to continue as they are not aligned with the new culture. Some could have been poached."

Meanwhile, Inchcape is still on the lookout for a managing director for Borneo Motors.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/more-leaving-borneo-motors

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
They retrenched hundreds of locals and use the money to feed just a bunch of red monkeys, who come in without knowing the local and regional markets and just fuck their way around.

Of course, those char boh not happy.....must be a bunch of old ang mos they sent in ...not the young fxxxkable types of romeos...

Too bad, ang mo kows always do that to profitable business units in Singapore and Asia...not surprising...what is surprising is that mom always act as the nanny to facilitate the encouragement of such malfeasance practices by granting generous EPs....come on, one bloody ang mo come in, minimum S$300,000 to S$400,000 annually to feed....cars, housing, COLA, children education.....this is helping the Singapore economy? when another 100 or so locals join the ranks of the unemployed....poor Singapore, aaahhhh!!!!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
More hawkerprenuers in the making and more rich Ang moh to rent my condos. I see nothing wrong about that.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me for asking ... who did all these Former Sinkie Management at Inchcape voted for during the good years?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
They retrenched hundreds of locals and use the money to feed just a bunch of red monkeys, who come in without knowing the local and regional markets and just fuck their way around.

Of course, those char boh not happy.....must be a bunch of old ang mos they sent in ...not the young fxxxkable types of romeos...

Too bad, ang mo kows always do that to profitable business units in Singapore and Asia...not surprising...what is surprising is that mom always act as the nanny to facilitate the encouragement of such malfeasance practices by granting generous EPs....come on, one bloody ang mo come in, minimum S$300,000 to S$400,000 annually to feed....cars, housing, COLA, children education.....this is helping the Singapore economy? when another 100 or so locals join the ranks of the unemployed....poor Singapore, aaahhhh!!!!

Angmo countries know how to take care of their own. when business is slow in their countries, rather then lay off their own angmo workers, they kick out a bunch of stupid sinkies and send their angmo kakis to zikapore to take over the job. Bottom line, is that angmo will find fellow angmos a job somewhere, even if its at the expense of the locals. Of course traitor Leegime know nothing of such loyalties since they have been selling out to the Japs since WW2, and now to all manners of Indians and Chinese.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
More hawkerprenuers in the making and more rich Ang moh to rent my condos. I see nothing wrong about that.

These angmos will stay rent free and get free pussy from SPG. many SPGs will willingly put up angmo at their flats, regardless of how old or fat they are, just to get the hope of a UK passport.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Lexus overpriced. Buy Infinity.

I also like Infinity. I test
drove one. Its has much better driving dynamics then the Lexus. I drove the Infinity Q50, its far better the the Lexus ES for $40k less. But the Inifniti range is really limited, only 2 SUVs. One small one, and one honking big one. They should introduce more SUVs.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also like Infinity. I test
drove one. Its has much better driving dynamics then the Lexus. I drove the Infinity Q50, its far better the the Lexus ES for $40k less. But the Inifniti range is really limited, only 2 SUVs. One small one, and one honking big one. They should introduce more SUVs.

Mercedes engine right? A true Continental feel? I drive a Chery. I want to get killed for the insurance.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Angmo ....take care of their own. when business is slow in their countries, rather then lay off their own angmo workers, they kick out a bunch of stupid sinkies and send their angmo kakis to zikapore to take over the job. Bottom line, is that angmo will find fellow angmos a job somewhere, even if its at the expense of the locals.....

You ask many sinkies been retrenched and they will tell you singapore companies often retrench their own first and bring in foreigners to replace them. Worst part is a Sinkie expat working for a Sinkie company overseas will often be the first to be retrenched and replaced by a cheaper "local " in that country. So many sinkies employees are "betrayed" by sinkie employers- so who do you think set the example.

Ironically in times of crisis, who will be called up to defend the country, these foreigners or locals?
Retrenched locals will be expected to defend the very foreigners who take away their jobs?.
The local staying in HDB to defend the Pinoy, PRC's and Indian FT's staying in condos?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ironically in times of crisis, who will be called up to defend the country, these foreigners or locals? ...

When the time comes I will try to run road. It is the path that our agong would have taken:wink:

If I am unable to run road then I will side with the side that has the upper hand.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the time comes I will try to run road. It is the path that our agong would have taken:wink:
If I am unable to run road then I will side with the side that has the upper hand.
why not sit side by side with a chiobu that you can try upping instead :confused:
off course not one that has a bloke sitting next to her - cos that's one sure way to go up the lorry instead :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the sales persons deserved to be farked... all leaves home at 6.55pm sharp and come work late/

goto their showroom machiam goto funeral parlour, you can go in grab a car, or scratch another and they wont give u a fark.