• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fire Hydrant

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh, you are certainly a real pest. Shoo shoo, go away. :*:
The above post deserves to be featured in:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?203108-Classic-Forum-Replies
together with:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?221680-Credit Card (“CC”) left at Self-Checkout Counter&p=2352416#post2352416
R2D2, you pest. I feel like giving you a hard pinch!!!
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?227203-Ferachio&p=2415707#post2415707
By the way, if you have time, do bring that Mr Leong to see a neurosurgeon. His condition is getting from bad to worse. His hypothalamus is probably enlarged, hence, his obsession with my chichis. A CT brain scan should be conclusive. Otherwise, I hope some insane woman, sever his Chinchin from both his old and wrinkled bells.

Ciao :smile:.
I don't have an obsession with chichis. I'm just using them as a starting point. Your furry ochio is my ultimate goal.
You are hell of a pest, and getting on my nerves.

Why don't you learn some new yoga moves, use your own Chinchin as a starting point, inducing a self-styled Ferachio.

I am sure it would help you know yourself better.

Have a nice day :smile:
:p

Last edited:

Peanuts

Alfrescian
Loyal
with ginfreely gone the nigger has no one else to play with.

I am perfectly fine if he keeps to the topic, which he did for a while. And even if he wants to prove that I am a clone of whoever, I am sure he has done it. Repeating relentlessly? Is this necessary? I hope the mods do something about this. :*:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ESD, you are always so horny. Oops, I mean corny :smile:

The French are not like the British. The tabloids may have blown this totally out of proportion, but the average French views romance and relationship differently from others. Bridgette, may be 24 years older than Macron, but I am sure it is a plus point for him having Bridgette by his side.The French may even view this as a good thing, as Bridgette may inject maturity into a young 40 years old frontrunner presidential nominee.

Had it been the reverse, no one would have blown it up so big. Hollande's love affair with a young girl did not even get this much attention.

I am digressing, anyway, what was your childhood ambition? :smile:

not to diverge from your attraction to street furniture that are phallic like, here's an object that i've dreamed of becumming. it serves thirsty humans and pets, and very often stands defenseless when a dog like rascal decides to spray it. the moment i become humanly sentient at 6.9 months, i look at the ceiling and yearn for stars, but a hook sticks out from the ceiling and holds the spring in which i swing in a sack. i'm starbound always, and i want a planet for myself. like my puppy, i have much pee to mark the surface.

ps: forgot to attach pic. :biggrin:

IMG_0014.JPG

Last edited:

Peanuts

Alfrescian
Loyal
not to diverge from your attraction to street furniture that are phallic like, here's an object that i've dreamed of becumming. it serves thirsty humans and pets, and very often stands defenseless when a dog like rascal decides to spray it. the moment i become humanly sentient at 6.9 months, i look at the ceiling and yearn for stars, but a hook sticks out from the ceiling and holds the spring in which i swing in a sack. i'm starbound always, and i want a planet for myself. like my puppy, i have much pee to mark the surface.

ESD, as always, I enjoy your humour, haha...Your fascination with 69 seems compulsive and I wonder you need rehab. :biggrin:

Yes, Rascal loved to leave his marks on those red phallic street furniture too. ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ESD, as always, I enjoy your humour, haha...Your fascination with 69 seems compulsive and I wonder you need rehab. :biggrin:

Yes, Rascal loved to leave his marks on those red phallic street furniture too. ...

yes, rehab will give me time to ponder the beauty of 69. it is 3 x 23. 23 is the number of pairs of chromosomes in the human dna molecule or genome. there are 22 pairs of autosomes and 1 pair of sex chromosomes. 3 x 23 signify 3 humans, 1 with x chromosomes, 1 with y chromosomes, and the last mysterious one with z chromosomes (z chromosomes don't exist). numbers are behind every event and human development. fascinating, and i'll still enthralled by them.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the mods do something about this. :*:
Dear:
sammyboy.com/member.php?89736-AhMeng
the "mangina" clone of the "great":
sammyboy.com/member.php?63168-FTalent
or "Jane", who gave "birth" to:
sammyboy.com/member.php?63185-Flozzy
sammyboy.com/member.php?68022-SadPlumpGirl
sammyboy.com/member.php?68789-AhGirl
sammyboy.com/member.php?109306-Claire
sammyboy.com/member.php?116025-Joanne
and many other accounts you use for trolling in your own "special" way (or more than one way, to be more precise, depending on your mood), now that you've finally provoked me with your malice (by appealing to the mods to do your bidding), I have lost my patience with your vanity and hypocrisy; so I've decided to expose yet another "credible" clone of yours (which you use whenever you are in your hypocritical "high class" mood to show off your lifestyle, followed by insulting those who criticize/disagree with you, and which obviously requires you to use proper English), in order to prevent (or at least warn) others from being deceived by you (just like how you deceived me in the past). :wink:

And even if he wants to prove that I am a clone of whoever, I am sure he has done it.
My initial post about that issue was only:
sammyboy.com/member.php?106649-Peanuts
should also be a clone of a certain well-known member, but for now, I prefer to be patient with him. :wink:
without naming anyone, but you replied to it by outright insulting me:
Another Scallywag! But it's fine. Life is too short to be bothered by your comments. :smile:
while trying to appear like a "nice" person by "smiling" in the same post and saying "it's fine", right? :wink:
And even after that, you still seemed "bothered" by my comments, as evidenced by your subsequent replies to them, right? :wink:
If it's really "fine" and you're not bothered, why did you call me (and even jw5) a "Scallywag" in the first place? :confused:
You're obviously fickle-minded, and even within the same post! :*: :rolleyes:
Or were you trying to intimidate us to prevent us from exposing you, so that you can resume dominating the forum again with your arrogance/aloofness and gripes/rants? :wink:

Repeating relentlessly? Is this necessary? I hope the mods do something about this. :*:
"Relentlessly"? :*:
Now it's your turn to use a "straw man" argument against me, right? :wink:
I only replied once more about that issue before you started telling me to stop:
Do you mind not disrupting the thread? :*:
right? :wink:
Furthermore, only less than half a day ago (before I even started replying in this thread), you said:
I am perfectly fine if you want to address me as Claire, Tracey or cmkpd or whoever.
right? :wink:
Or have you changed your mind yet again? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Peanuts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or have you changed your mind yet again? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:

???

I hope you are fine after such an extremely long and emotional ventilation, and probably editing your post multiple times over the long and stormy night. I read it before I hit the sack and the contents have changed this morning.

Whilst I have no idea what is going on between whoever you have have listed and your good self, I hope you have sufficiently released your anger, disgust and hatred for that individual or rather his⁄her monikers whom you appear to absolutely loathe and want them dead.

Good grief. It pains me to see such situations in an online forum, where people gather for fun, laughter and to stress relief, have ended up with so much hatred and malice for each other.

While I respect your rights to speculate and form any conjecture you so wish, I do appreciate some basic courtesy from you, such as not disrupting what I post with your relentless, repetitive long and windy conjectures, which serves no purpose in an online forum world. No one is on trial here, not you, not me or any monikers.

I do not want to start a flame war and create a mess in this forum, but if you so wish, I trust that you are aware - there is a Flame War section, where you can ventilate till you are satisfied and feel less aggrieved.

Last but not least, I do know some members here, but I don't seem to have known you nor have I insulted you in this forum or elsewhere.

And a Good Morning to you. :smile: