• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Raja Bomoh surrendered to Mudlaysia mufti and Syriah, denounced his title

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zulkifli-Mohamad-rajabomoh.jpg

PETALING JAYA: Ibrahim Mat Zin apologised for his bizarre rituals, admitting they were pure drama and that he has repented for mocking Islam.

The self-proclaimed "Raja Bomoh Sedunia" also promised not to repeat his "viral" antics that have been seen by people all around the world and caused embarrassment to the country.

Ibrahim claimed that he was instructed by "someone" to conduct the rituals, although he did not name the person.

"I was instructed by someone to do all this drama to protect their own interests ... When that person asked me to do it, I was the one who was at the receiving end.

"I slept at the Dang Wangi lockup for two days and in Jinjang for three days. I have repented, I promise that I will stop all these rituals," he said at a press conference organised by the Federal Territory Islamic Religious Department (Jawi) Wednesday.

He also renounced the "Raja Bomoh" title.

Ibrahim was charged in the Syariah Court on Tuesday after his arrest in Segamat on April 21 over his ritual acts.

Ibrahim pleaded guilty to charges of insulting Islam or causing people to have a negative perception of the religion.

He was also investigated for conducting a ritual in Jalan Pekeliling, Kuala Lumpur, to create rain during the El Nino season in March last year.

Jawi director Abd Aziz Jusoh said that because of Ibrahim's age and health, he was released on a good behaviour bond for six months and is to be monitored by the Federal Territory Mufti's office.

Ibrahim admitted at the press conference that his rituals were only for drama.

"All of it was drama, the shaking of the bamboo sticks. I couldn't see anything inside. I was told to shake the sticks. I took the coconuts as if they were bombs. I didn't know what I did was wrong," he said, adding that he only conducted the rituals because he loved the country, the people and his religion.

In March, Ibrahim performed a ritual outside the National Institute of Forensic Medicine at Hospital Kuala Lumpur over the assassination of Kim Jong-nam, the half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

He had also performed a ritual using coconuts and sticks on a beach in Bagan Lalang, purportedly to "defend" Malaysia from North Korea.

Ibrahim first made headlines in March 2014 when he conducted two rituals at KL International Airport supposedly to locate the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Don't call me Raja Bomoh anymore'

Al whoami Al must be very happy...

[video=youtube;qx68lYNl2pc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx68lYNl2pc[/video]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malays feel that the belief of 72 virgins in paradise is more credible than waving coconuts around?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They find bomoh insulting to Islam but they have no complain regarding jihadists and terrorists.

Bomoh waving bamboo sticks and coconuts around is insulting to Islam, but Islamic practices that endorse 72 virgins in paradise, flying around on a mythical winged horse and torturing apostates makes Islam credible?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He take out minah "two coconuts" & shake them or milk them, then take out his "bamboo stick"...I worry!

salim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show me verses fm the Quran apostates be tortured?

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper." Verse 4:65 says that those who have faith are in "full submission" to Muhammad's teachings. This verse explains what should happen to Muslims who do not have faith.

Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

Other verses that seem to support the many Hadith that establish the death sentence for apostates are Quran verses 2:217, 9:73-74, 88:21, 5:54, 9:66.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Show me verses fm the Quran apostates be tortured?

Islamic scholars in Malaysia oversee concentration camps, aka "purification centres", where apostates of Islam are arbitrarily arrested, detained in "purification centres", brainwashed and tortured until they recant their apostasy.

Vast majority of Islamic scholars, clerics, imams, ayatollahs around the world, all agree that apostates from Islam should be physically or psychologically harmed in some way for leaving Islam. Some may be satisfied with jail sentences, some demand mob lynching, execution or torture untiil the said apostates return to Islam.

Whoami, are you claiming that those experts of Islam got their theology wrong when it comes to dealing with apostates from Islam?

Do you know more about Islam than those islamic scholars?

And if they are wrong, would you or MUIS be willing to make a public statement stating that the Islamic sharia practices of those who harm apostates are wrong?

Morning Star News) – Converts to non-Islamic faiths in Malaysia can be detained for more than three months in “Faith Purification Centers.”

While some converts are arbitrarily arrested and sent to the centers, detention in one of the three camps is “slowly gaining preference among sharia judges in Malaysia” as an alternative to prison sentencing, Mohd Al Adib Samuri of the National University of Malaysia wrote in 2013.

It is difficult to find descriptions of life in the centers, but one former detainee’s account, smuggled out of Malaysia and published in India, describes how she was taken from her workplace, interrogated, and then placed in one of the religious rehabilitation centers – all on the same day, and without legal representation or court proceedings. The young woman reported that when she asked for a lawyer, authorities told her she didn’t need one.

Most of Malaysia’s states have enacted their own versions of sharia, and in 10 of them leaving Islam is a crime. All states have anti-apostasy laws except Sarawak. At least three states send potential apostates to the Islamic rehabilitation centers, where they can be held for 100 days to three years. Sharia courts determine the time and approve extensions.

http://morningstarnews.org/2016/07/...aysia-detained-in-faith-purification-centers/

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bomoh is a malay culture nothing to do with islam. Sia kong is a chinese culture nothing to do with buddhism.