• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Will we meet again?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thankyou jw5 for your positivity and kind words.
to:
Bow Wow Old Friend, Bow Wow.
Scallywag! Stop bumping this thread. Just let it die. I don't want to think about this!
to bumping up your own thread less than two hours later:
Oh mine! They are sooooooo cute! Can I be Aiko & Yumi's online godparent? I am serious. Let me know and PM me your mailing address so that I can send them a gift each! :smile:
:confused:
:*:

attachment.php

By the way, as of now, your PM is still disabled. :wink:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
if dat happens, u shud b happy n rest assured dat there wil b 1 dog less datz ill-treated by iz owner ...

p-t dat noon time dawg, so kena ill-treated by iz owner ... lock up by iz owner evryday ... oni once in a bleu moon can cum out 2 play ...

noon time dawg = middaydog? :confused::biggrin: