• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat age and appearance

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had this 'problem' but I dun find it a disadvantage and I used it to my benefit.
Growing up I always looked older than my actual age. When I was underaged and going to clubs my peers always got stopped to check for ID while I'm always let thru. Driving without Licence at 14-15 I could pass police stops passing off using my elder brother's Licence.
In JC I was sianing NUS charbors passing myself off as overseas grad on holiday.
But the aging looks slowed down later and the actual age caught up. Somewhere around the time in my early 30s they converged and actual age raced ahead after that.
So I looked my age only during that window during 30-33 years old. Before that I looked chow lao. But when I was in my 40s I still looked like in my 30s and now in my 50s I can pass off as early 40s or late 30s. And again this served me well as now I go for young birds.
So this is actually a gift not a curse.
I think (touchwood) I'll go on to age gracefully like my idol Patrick Tse and the late Alan Tang.