• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Goodbye Korea, You're on your own - Trump

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
US preparing to 'evacuate 230,000 Americans from South Korea'
https://www.fxstreet.com/news/us-pr...0-000-americans-from-south-korea-201704250217

The US military sources revealed that as a part of a drill named Courageous Channel due to be held in June, the US President Trump has demanded the evacuation of US citizens from South Korea, a UK tabloid reports.

In response to this, South Korean joint chief of staff said that the country hasn't seen any North Korean provocation so far.

Key Points:

The US prepares for the safe exit of around 230,000 Americans in the case of conflict.

If the Pyongyang was to attack, tens of thousands of American civilians, including military dependents residing in and around the capital city of Seoul, could very well be caught in the crossfire.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go China!

See another country betrayed by the US. Chinese dogs like kryonlight and Eatshit what happens when the US betrays you too. Even worse for kryon cos that nigger isn't even a US green card holder.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh kiasu kiasi evacute their citizens are to cause panic to SK.

Dont believe they are doing for the citizens but much more of scaremongering SK.

Go China!

See another country betrayed by the US. Chinese dogs like kryonlight and Eatshit what happens when the US betrays you too. Even worse for kryon cos that nigger isn't even a US green card holder.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go China!

Better than you! So pro-Cina but still holding the passport of a US vassal state.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better than you! So pro-Cina but still holding the passport of a US vassal state.

SG isn't a US vassal state you dumb nigger. Btw why your retorts so useless this time? You didn't bring anything to the table this round but made a personal remark showing that your beloved USA will throw you under the bus anytime it pleases.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The SAF should send a battalion or two to fight for the liberation of Pyongyang!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's an independent nation that is slowly being cut off by China due to your fellow Chinese dogs in the govt like pinky.

Why would an "independent nation" build a naval base that can accommodate an aircraft carrier when it doesn't even have one of them? Don't be stupid. We are a US vassal state. Just ask any PRC chink.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would an "independent nation" build a naval base that can accommodate an aircraft carrier when it doesn't even have one of them? Don't be stupid. We are a US vassal state. Just ask any PRC chink.

ROFL so you're counting on trump coming to save your ass if SG gets attacked? You're better off counting chickens.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ROFL so you're counting on trump coming to save your ass if SG gets attacked? You're better off counting chickens.

We have to count on Trump to supply us with all the F-15SG spare parts and missiles. Don't tell me Commie Cina is going to supply us? Horror!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SAF should send a battalion or two to fight for the liberation of Pyongyang!

We will send in our Sammyboy in house Resident ,General John Tan as the chief Commander for the whole operation. He will surely make Fat boy Kim beg for mercy.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have to count on Trump to supply us with all the F-15SG spare parts and missiles. Don't tell me Commie Cina is going to supply us? Horror!

Nowadays With Rich China and Indians defence force looking for more ATAS weapons with their new found wealth, i suggest Russia sell us some low tech toys. SAF can look to cut more defence budget.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The american refugees can come and live in singapore where there are abundant of kimchi shops and people who speaks and act like englishmen.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes my friend American refugees in mass exodus and capital$ flight make America poor again back to 1730.

The american refugees can come and live in singapore where there are abundant of kimchi shops and people who speaks and act like englishmen.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
merica just trying their luck to snook koreans to pay protection money

i think koreans may just start to arrest americans and hold them hostage so with hostage on both borders

now the equation is balance, america will b first to lose if war break out